chapter fourteen

Two days later...

Mattia

"You fucking dumbass!" Kairi shouted, throwing a pillow at Alejandro's head. Ale quickly dodged the attack, running to hide behind me.

"Mattia, I am going to kill your friend if you don't get him!" Kairi exclaimed, his face showing an enraged expression.

"Ale what did you do to get Kai baby so riled up?" I asked, looking behind me at Alejandro who was cowering in fear.

"He ate my sour straps! The whole pack!" Kairi yelled, pointing an accusing finger at Ale.

"I'm sorry! I said that I'll buy them back, I didn't know!" Alejandro yelled back, fear in his voice.

"But I want them now! Give me my candy!!" Kai then broke down sobbing as he dropped onto the couch.

"Mattia, get him out of my sight. I can't- I can't stand to look at him any longer." Kairi cried, lifting his hand to block the view of Alejandro.

"But you're sitting-"

"Shut up, Ale! Leave." I said, pointing to the door. "What? You're really kicking me out?" Alejandro questioned, his eyes going wide.

"Kairi gets what he wants. And he wants you out so bye." I say pushing him to the door.

"Wow..." He mumbles, walking out.

Kai continued to cry, whispering things about how no one cares about how he feels.

"Kairi, bebe. He's gone now. No need to cry, cheer up." I say, rubbing his back.

I didn't really know what to do in this kind of situation, usually I was the one making people cry.

As soon as my hand came in contact with Kairi's back, he slapped it off of him. Not gonna lie I was surprised since he wasn't a violent person.

"Oh my God! I'm sorry, Matti. I didn't mean it! Now you hate me don't you, you hate me and you want me to leave you alone!" Kairi began crying even louder than before.

"Kai? What's wrong, why are you acting like this?" I asked, kneeling in front of him. He looked at me through his thick, wet lashes pouting. "I don't even know, but my stummy hurts. I'm gonna take a nap now. Bye bye." He said, running up the stairs, tripping a few times.

I sighed, grabbing my phone out of my pocket. I went through my contacts, clicking on the one that I was looking for.

"Hello?" Alvaro said from the other line.

"Hey, it's Mattia. And before you ask, Kai gave me your number." I said, knowing that he was confused.

"Oh, hey Mattia." Alvaro said, laughing.

"Hey, I was calling to see if you know what's going on with Kairi? He's acting weird, like he's crying over candy and having mood swings, I'm concerned-"

"Oh, he's probably just starting his period." Alvaro said, humming.

"His what?" I asked, my jaw dropping.

"His period, Kairi's intersex. Didn't you know?" Alvaro asks, his tone changing at the end.

"Wait please tell me he told you already. If not he's gonna kill me- I shouldn't have been the one to tell you." Alvaro panicked, rambling a bit.

"No, he didn't tell me. What do you mean by intersex?" I knew what he meant. I just needed him to confirm what I already knew.

"Kairi has a vagina, Mattia. He was born a male with a female reproductive system. Just don't let him know that you know. He'll feel so ashamed, even more than he already is." Alvaro explained, his voice sounding sad.

"Why would he be ashamed?" I ask, frowning at the thought of Kairi being uncomfortable with himself.

"His dad wasn't too happy about having a son with a pussy. He didn't make it easy for Kairi either. I'm sorry, I can't say too much but Kairi is most insecure about that so please don't bring it up until he's comfortable with it. It's not fair for Kai."

I knew that Kairi's dad was a shit head who abandoned his own son, but I didn't know that he was this much of a fucking bastard.

The idea of killing him came to mind, but let me not.

"Thanks, Alvaro. I won't say anything about this to Kairi. Promise."

We hung up, and I walked up the stairs to check on Kairi. He was in his bed, snoring as he slept.

I walked closer to him, hovering over his body. I looked down, scanning his figure. Now that I take a closer look, Kairi does have really feminine features such as his hourglass silhouette and his pretty face and long eyelashes and a nice ass, but I thought he had a dick.

Actually, I've never seen his dick print. Even when he wears sweats, guess now I know why...

My eyes shot down to his crotch area. Should I take a peep? Or is that creepy?

My hand reached for the waistband of his shorts, but just as I was about to pull them down, Kairi woke up.

"What are you doing?" He asked in a small raspy voice.

"Uh, nothing. Just tucking you in properly." I lied, pulling my hand away.

Kai nodded, going back to sleep. I fixed the covers over him, leaving his room.

What the fuck was I thinking? That was definitely creepy.

_____

this isn't a plotwist but it does spice things up a bit...

hehehe, lol

enjoy, lovelies 💕