Chapter one: Mysterious new student at school

I woke up, get dressed, grad my eyepatch out of my pocket, put it on my right eye and walk downstairs. When I enter the living room I saw my dad in the couch sleeping, so I slowly walk towards the door and went outside, and walk away. My right eye is bruised because of my dad punching me every time, I always get hurt by my dad every day because of my mother's death, my mom die when she gave birth to me. And my dad keep thinking it's all my fault and he always keep drinking and passed out on the couch, everyday I always run away from home. When I got to the park. I saw a mysterious person that looks like a demon, he had demon wings, fangs, red eyes, wings, and a tail, it looks like he is fighting a weird big creature that has fangs, walk in four legs and it's all black. So I just start walking home, when I enter my house, my dad was a wake and he looks mad at me because I left the house without me telling him " come here Scarlet and take off of your eyepatch," said my dad, looking at me. So I take off of my eyepatch and walk towards him, when I got close to him, he started to beat me up until his feast is all bleeding from punching my side and my right eye. I was so much in pain, I look down on the floor and I can see my blood on the floor where am standing at and a trail to my dad's feast " now go to bed Scarlet, you have school in the morning," said my dad, looking at me. I slowly walking up to my room because of my dad punching me, every step I take I'm in pain and my blood follow me to my room. I lay down on my bed and fall asleep. I woke up from my alarm clock, I slowly got up turn off of my alarm clock put on a different clothes because of my blood, grab my backpack and went to school. When I got to school, my friend was waiting for me at the front entries of the school, I grab my eyepatch out of my pocket and put it on my right eye. " Hi Scarlet," said Rose, waving to me, I walk towards Rose and fell down on the ground because of my side, Rose run towards me and look at me. " Scarlet, are you okay?" said Rose, looking at me, I got up slowly and said " yeah, I'm fine let's go inside the school building, school is about to start," I said, looking at Rose " hmm okay," said Rose, looking at me. Rose was getting worried about me and why I fall down, when we went inside we walk towards our classroom, me and Rose sat down at our desk and wait until the bell ring. When the bell ring everybody went inside the classroom even the teachers " hello class, today we have a new student all of the way from hell, please introduce yourself to the class, I don't know where the city is named hell," said the teacher, looking at the new student. Everybody was confused why the teacher said hell, but then the new student started to speak " hi my name is Adramalech, and I hope we can all be friends," said Adramalech, looking at all of the student. 

I whispered to myself and said " why does he look familiar?" I said, whispering to myself " alright you can seat behind Scarlet, Scarlet raise your hand," said the teacher, looking at me. I raise my hand and Adramalech walk towards me and sat down behind me, he can smell blood in the air. But he doesn't know where it is or coming from, then I started to feel pain again, so I wrapped my arm around my side and wait until the bell ring. Rose look at me and whispered to me " are you sure your fine? your wrapping your arm around your side," said Rose, looking at me " yeah I'm fine, don't worry about it," I said, looking at Rose. Then I look up at the roof and saw a big creature looking at me and smiled at me, because he know I can see him. When the bell ringed everybody went to lunch, I got up and walk towards the roof top with  me and sat down on the ground " so did you saw the new guy? his so cute and what are you having for lunch?" said Rose, looking at me. " First, I have the same class with you and the new student and plus he is not my type and second nothing, I got grounded from yesterday and my dad told me no food for the rest of the week," I said, looking at Rose. " What that's a terrible, you need to eat or else you will die," said Rose, looking at me. " Yeah, anyways how's your boyfriends wings? is it still broken," I said, looking at Rose, Rose's boyfriend is an angel, Rose can see angels and I can see devils, angels, and demons. Me and Rose don't know why we can see them though, we are just humans nothing special about that. Then I started a pain again, Rose is getting very worry about me why I'm holding my side " are you sure you are okay?" said Rose, looking at me " yeah I'm fine, I will be right back I need to go to bathroom," I said, looking at Rose. " Okay, be careful," said Rose, looking at me, I got up slowly and walk downstairs and start walking towards the bathroom, but a big creature is in the middle of the hallway and I gasped. And back up slowly " don't worry, I just want your blood or heart," said the big creature, looking at me and walk towards me " what? I'm not letting you have it," I said, backing away from the big black creature even more. But then I'm against the wall of the hallway, I look up and saw the big black creature very close to my face. Then I remember his fangs and him walking on the four legs, it's the creature that is fighting with a demon at the park. The same demon at my school, then all of a sudden Adramalech land between me and the big black creature " why did you ran away from me Monster? I thought we were having fun?" said Adramalech, looking at the big black creature.

I slowly went down on the ground and watch Adramalech and the big black creature continued fighting. After Adramalech finishing killing the big black creature he walk towards me. And hand me his hand " let me help you up," said Adramalech, looking at me, I grab his hand and look at Adramalech " thanks for saving me, but I thought all demons hate humans?" I said, looking at Adramalech. 

" We do, gosh you humans are so stupid, what are you doing at this hallway anyways?" said Adramalech, looking at me. " Gee, I can't believe demons are so rude, besides I was going to the bathroom, demons are so stupid and rude," I said, looking at Adramalech " what did you call me?" said Adramalech, looking at me. I push Adramalech and walk towards the bathroom, he smell in the air and can smell the blood again " where is that coming from me?" said Adramalech, wondering where the blood is at. When I enter the bathroom, I bump into two mean girls " hello Scarlet, it's nice to meet you again," said Ice, looking at me " hi Ice, hi Cat, what do you need?" I said, looking at them. " We were just wondering why are still single?" said Ice, looking at me. " Leave me alone Ice," I said, looking at Ice, then Ice and Cat push me on the ground, I look up and look at Ice and Cat " don't talk back to us or else you will get hurt, let's go Cat," said Ice, leaving the bathroom. I got up and started to get hurt again at my side, so I wrapped my arm around my side and start leave the bathroom. Adramalech saw me holding both of my side and walk towards me " is something wrong with your side?" said Adramalech, looking at me. " No I'm fine, I thought demons doesn't care about humans life," I said, looking at Adramalech " we don't," said Adramalech, looking at me " okay, will bye demon," I said, walking away from Adramalech. " MY NAME IS ADRAMALECH," said Adramalech, looking at me, when I went up to the roof top and look at Rose " what's wrong Scarlet?" said Rose, looking at me " nothing is wrong," I said, looking at Rose. " Don't lie to me Scarlet, I know that face what's wrong?" said Rose, looking at me, I sign and said " it's Ice and Cat, they keep bulling me again," I said, looking at Rose. " Really? Not again, mean I wish they stop picking on you," said Rose, looking at me " same here," I said, looking at Rose, then I feel the pain of my side and right leg. When the bell ringed. Everybody went to their other classroom, to bad Rose doesn't go to the same classroom, when I enter the classroom. I saw the new student and the two mean girls there, I sign and said to myself " great, I have the same classroom as Adramalech," I said, to myself. So I sat down when the second bell ringed, the teacher look at everybody and said " hello class, today we are learning about demons and how powerful and dangerous they are, they can kill angels, devil, and humans with their eyes if they get very angry, so be very careful and plus they can hide their wings, tail, eyes, and fangs," said the teacher, looking at all of the student. Then the bell ringed, everybody got up and walk towards Adramalech, while I was packing Ice started to ask Adramalech a question. " why are you wearing a fancy suit, black shoes, and two white gloves for?" said Ice, looking at Adramalech " I'm doing business with my dad," said Adramalech, looking at Ice.