Chapter eight: The story about the scratch on my right eye

I sign, and lay down on my bed and fall asleep, in Adramalech room, he lay down and keep thinking for what Tom said to me. Then his mom teleport to his room and walk towards her son " I know your thinking about something, what's wrong?" said Kate, looking at her son " I heard what the king said to Scarlet, I like her so much and I do want her to live, but I don't know if she control her demon form if I turn Scarlet into a demon," said Adramalech, looking at his mom " Adramalech, you can help control it, you are a great coach, you can teach her how to control her demon form," said Kate, looking at her son. " Okay I finally make my decision, I will turn Scarlet into a demon I will tell her tomorrow while we are going on a walk," said Adramalech, looking at his mom. " That's wonderful," said Kate, looking at her son and teleport out of his room and enter her room " I hope your right mom," said Adramalech, thinking to himself, he closed his eyes and fall asleep. In the morning, everybody woke up, went downstairs and enter the living room, Adramalech look at me and said " alright Scarlet let's go on the walk," said Adramalech, looking at me. " Okay, let's go," I said, looking at him and enter outside with Adramalech and we start walking away from the house " where are we going to Adramalech?" I said, looking at him while walking " we are walking towards a restaurant place, so I can make my decision," said Adramalech, looking at me while walking to the restaurant. When we enter the restaurant we sat down at the table and wait for our server, but then me and Adramalech saw Rose and Caleb, so we walk towards them and said " hi, we didn't know you were here too?" I said, looking at Rose and Caleb. " It is our date, and we can see that you two are on your date too," said Rose, smiling at me and Adramalech " whatever you say Rose," I said, looking at Rose " you never say no," said Rose, looking at me " shut up Rose," I said, looking at Adramalech. " Adramalech, what is actually going on?" said Caleb, looking at Adramalech " I don't want you guys to know about this but here I go, I'm making a decision to turn Scarlet into a demon or let her die slowly," said Adramalech, looking at Rose and Caleb. Rose was shocked that I'm dying slowly " Scarlet you didn't tell me?" said Rose, looking at me " because I didn't want you to freak out," I said, looking at Rose. " What a minute I know the story about the scratch on your right eye, do you want to tell me why demons can't heal your right eye?" said Caleb, looking at me " yes please, I want to know," I said, looking at Caleb. " Alright then, then take a seat this story will take a while," said Caleb, looking at me and Adramalech.

So me and Adramalech take a seat right next to Caleb and Rose and look at Caleb " okay will the story about that scratch and why demons can't heal it, is because they have to killed them or turn them into a demon, that's why demons can't healed the scratch that the king made, for revenge, what did you do to the king of snakes?" said Caleb, looking at me. " That's a short story and I bite his tail, to saved Rose's life," I said, looking at Caleb " oh that makes since, babe you need to be careful where you are going or talking to," said Caleb, looking at Rose. " I know, I'm so sorry that you got hurt by the king," said Rose, looking at me " it's okay Rose," I said, looking at Rose. " So did you decide yet?" said Caleb, looking at Adramalech " yeah, I did, I will tell her after me and Scarlet is done eating restaurant I will tell her my decision," said Adramalech, looking at Caleb. " Good," said Caleb, looking at Adramalech, then the sever came and ask our orders, after we done ordering our food and drinks, he went inside the kitchen to get our food and drinks, for two hours later we got our food and drinks and start eating. " So how's it going living with a demon?" said Rose, looking at me " I'm enjoying it, it's better then my house with my dad," I said, looking at Rose. " Really, I thought you were going to hate living with demons," said Rose, looking at me " I was surprised that I like living with demons, I didn't get abused at all or cut," I said, looking at Rose. " That's good news," said Rose, looking at me " yeah I'm so happy living with Adramalech," I said, looking at Rose " wait a minute you are happy to live with a demon? where is my friend?" said Rose, looking at me. " Very funny Rose," I said, looking at Rose " me and Adramalech are going to go outside I need to ask Adramalech a question," said Caleb, looking at me and Rose. " Alright," said Rose, looking at her boyfriend, so Adramalech and Caleb get up and went outside, I look at Rose and said " I wonder, what are they going to talk about?" I said, looking at Rose. " I don't know, but I heard you falling in love with Adramalech, I'm I right?" said Rose, looking at me " yeah, I'm falling in love with him," I said, looking at Rose " that's good, you finally fall in love with somebody," said Rose, looking at me and getting excited. " I can't believe I'm falling in love with a demon," I said, looking at Rose " at least you found somebody that you are falling in love with somebody," said Rose, looking at me.

" Same, will we better go outside where is Caleb and Adramalech," I said, looking at Rose " okay let's go," said Rose, looking at me. So me and Rose got up and enter outside where Adramalech and Rose is at. " Hi babe, ready to go home?" said Caleb, looking at Rose " yep let's go," said Rose, looking at her boyfriend " remember what we talk about Adramalech, will bye," said Caleb, looking at Adramalech. He spread his wings, left up Rose and fly towards his home 

I look at Adramalech and said " don't you fly? you have wings," I said, looking at him " yeah I can but I like to walk instead of flying," said Adramalech, looking at me. " Oh that makes a lot of since, so you want to talk to me?" I said, looking at Adramalech " yeah, I make my decision," said Adramalech, looking at me. " Really, what is the decision?" I said, looking at Adramalech " I will turn you into a demon, but I will pick a day to turn you into a demon," said Adramalech, looking at me " okay take your time," I said, looking at Adramalech. Then Adramalech hold me, he spread his wings and fly towards his house " I thought you want to walk to your house," I said, looking at Adramalech. " I did, but I want to fly and I want to ask you something," said Adramalech, still flying " okay what is it?" I said, looking at Adramalech " will you go out with me?" said Adramalech, looking at me. " You want to date with me? I thought you hate me?" I said, looking at Adramalech " yeah, I'm falling in love with you and I really want to ask you out, but I didn't have guts to say anything," said Adramalech, flying " of course, I will love to," I said, looking at Adramalech. " Awesome, what about I turn you into a demon tomorrow?" said Adramalech, talking to me " great idea," I said, looking at  Adramalech, then Adramalech teleport to the living room where his parents is at. He put me down and closed his wings " it looks like somebody had fun today," said Kate, looking at me and Adramalech " thanks mom, and I decide that I will turn Scarlet into a demon tomorrow in the morning," said Adramalech, looking at his mom and dad "that's good news, Scarlet I need to talk to you again," said Caleb, looking at me. " Hmm sure, but this time let's go inside my room," I said, looking at Caleb " of course, let's go," said Caleb, looking at me, then me and Caleb walk towards my room, when we enter my room, I sat down on my bed and look at Caleb " what's up Caleb?" I said, looking at Caleb. " Well if Adramalech turn you into a demon, your scratch will be gone, how can you handle turning into a demon form?" said Caleb, looking at me " don't worry I will control it, I promise," I said, looking at Caleb. " You can tell Adramalech the truth if you can't control your demon form, when he turn you into a demon," said Caleb, looking at me. " I will, I promise, will night Caleb see you tomorrow," I said, looking at Caleb and lay down on the bed and fall asleep when Caleb teleport to the living room where his mom and dad is at.