Chapter seven: Adramalech went in the hospital to see me

" Okay calm down miss, we will put her in the hospital," said the 911 person, looking at Kate, so the 911 person pick me up and put me inside the bus and drive me to the hospital. Kate pick up her phone and called her husband " honey, we have a problem, Scarlet is getting drive to the hospital, I'm going to teleport to the hospital, okay bye," said Kate, hanging up and teleport to the hospital. With Coda and Adramalech, Adramalech finally did his demon powers, he look at his dad and said " dad I did it, dad what's wrong?" said Adramalech, looking at his dad. " It's Scarlet," said Coda, looking at his son " what about Scarlet? what's wrong?" said Adramalech, looking at his father. " She's in the hospital," said Coda, looking at his son " WHAT? WE NEED TO TELEPORT RIGHT NOW," said Adramalech, looking at his dad " first calm down and second okay but I need to tell you something while we are in the hospital," said Coda, looking at his son. " Fine," said Adramalech, looking at Coda. So Adramalech and Coda teleport to the hospital and saw Kate getting scared " honey calm down, what did the say?" said Coda, looking at his wife " they said she is about getting sick because of that scratch on her right eye," said Kate, looking at her husband. " Alright you two need to tell me what is going on with Scarlet right now?" said Adramalech, looking at his mom and dad " okay, I will tell him, while you go see Scarlet when she is a wake," said Coda, looking at his wife. " Okay good luck dear," said Kate, looking at her husband, then she walk towards the room where I am at, Coda look at his son and said " you have to decided if you turn Scarlet into a demon or let her die slowly, that scratch that the king gave her, is poison and she is slowly dying everyday, she has twenty days until the venom go to her heart, so are you going to turn Scarlet into a demon or let her die slowly?" said Coda, looking at his son. " Can I think?" said Adramalech, looking at his dad " yeah, of course, you have a lot of days to think about it," said Coda, looking at his son. Then they walk towards the room where I am at and Adramalech was so happy that I was a wake, he run up and hugged me " I'm glad you are a wake Scarlet, I heard what I have to do," said Adramalech, looking at me. I look down and said " oh, are you mad that I lie to you?" I said, looking at Adramalech. " Of course not, why should I get angry at you Scarlet?" said Adramalech, looking at me " when my dad got angry at me, he bring out his knife and hurt me when I lie to him," I said, looking at Adramalech. " I'm so glad your father is in jail," said Adramalech, looking at me. I look at Adramalech and said " same here," I said, looking at him.

" How are you feeling Scarlet?" said Coda, looking at me " I'm feeling better, can we go home now?" I said, looking at Coda, Kate, and Adramalech. " Of course," said Adramalech, pick me up and teleport me to our house, he lay me down on the couch " son, she can't leave the hospital until the doctor told her she can go home," said Kate, looking at her son. " But I didn't like her being in that hospital, and look she's sleeping, best birthday ever, maybe when she get sick I can take care of her," said Adramalech, looking at his dad and mom. " Of course, dear, but she's not sick," said Coda, looking at Adramalech " that's true, will thank you for the birthday," said Adramalech, looking at his mom and dad. " Of course, will me and your mother is going to bed, and we got Scarlet a room it is right next to your room," said Coda, looking at his son, and start leaving the living room and walk inside their room with his wife. Adramalech, sat down and getting worried about me, his been up all night, to be at my side, when I woke up I saw Adramalech sleeping. I tapped his shoulder and woke up and saw me a wake, he stand up and look at me " Scarlet, your a wake I'm so happy," said Adramalech, looking at me. " I'm happy that I'm a wake too," I said, looking at him " are you feeling okay?" said Adramalech, looking at me " yep, for now, have you decide if you want to turn me into a demon or let my die slowly?" I said, looking at Adramalech. " I'm still thinking," said Adramalech, looking at me " oh okay, take your time we are not going anywhere," I said, looking at Adramalech " thank you Scarlet," said Adramalech, looking at me. " No problem," I said, looking at him, then Kate and Coda enter the living room and saw me a wake " Scarlet, your a wake," said Kate, running towards me and hugged me. " I'm glad to see you," I said, looking at Kate " Scarlet, I need to talk to your alone," said Coda, looking at me " hmm okay," I said, looking at Coda. So, I start following to his room, when I enter Coda's room I sat down on their bed and look at Coda " so what do you want?" I said, looking at Coda. " Did he decide if he turn you into a demon or let you die slowly?" said Coda, looking at me " no his still thinking," I said, looking at Coda " how many times is he thinking?" said Coda, looking at me " I have no idea," I said, looking at Coda.

" I see," said Coda, looking at me, then Adramalech teleport to his dad's room and look at me and Coda. " Hi guys, Scarlet I want to talk to you alone on a walk," said Adramalech, looking at me " okay, when?" I said, looking at Adramalech " tomorrow, in the morning I need to tell you something while we are walking alone," said Adramalech, looking at me. " Hmm okay," I said, looking at him, when he teleport out of his dad's house, I got a curious why Adramalech want to talk to me about.

Coda look at me and said " your thinking about something," said Coda, looking at me " yeah, I'm curious why he wants to talk to me tomorrow," I said, looking at Coda. " Don't worry, you will found out." said Coda, looking at me " yeah I can't wait," I said, looking at Coda " Scarlet, you like Adramalech don't you?" said Coda, smile at me  " what? no maybe, ugh I don't know," I said, looking at Coda and started to blush " OMG yes you do, awe," said Coda, looking at me " shh, don't let Adramalech found out, besides I don't know if he likes me," I said, looking at Coda. " Of course, he likes you, he take you out of the hospital when you want to go home, trust me he likes you," said Coda, looking at me. " Yeah right, I should go found Kate, she knows where my room is," I said, looking at Coda " I know where your room is, follow me," said Coda, looking at me. " Fine," I said, looking at Coda and start following him to my room, which is right next to Adramalech room " my room is right next to Adramalech room?" I said, looking at my room " yep, now go inside," said Coda, looking at me. " Hmm okay," I said, went inside my room, my room is so big and I also have a walking closet too, I can't believe Kate and Coda did this to me and I was about to cry, Coda look at me and said " what's wrong Scarlet? is it too  much?" said Coda, looking at me " what no of course not, I just don't believe that you and Kate did this to me, you guys are so sweet," I said, whipping my tears off of my cheek. And hugged Coda " oh Scarlet don't cry, we love you as our own child," said Coda, looking at me " I wish you were my mom and dad," I said, looking at Coda. " And me and my wife wish that you were our child," said Coda, looking at me " will I need rest, night Coda see you tomorrow," I said, enter my room and lay down on my bed. " Good night," said Coda, walking away from my room and enter his room where his wife is at, in the middle of the night I started to wake up something in pain of my side. So I got up walking in the bathroom, pull off of my shirt and look at my side, I was surprised of  what I am seeing. I'm seeing a scar that looks like a tattoo on my right side, then it started to sting and turning red " OUCH," I said, looking up and saw the king in the mirror. I got mad and said to him " you are ruined my life, why are you doing this to me?" I said, looking at Tom, Tom chuckled and said " because it's fun and you have nineteen days left to go, plus this is my revenge from you biting my tail and did Adramalech make his decision yet?" said Tom, looking at me. " No his still thinking," I said, looking at Tom " he better hurry up, the days are going quick, he probably let you die slowly, it sounds like he doesn't love you at all, goodbye for now Scarlet," said Tom, about to disappeared " what? I have a question about my scratched and his gone," I said, looking at the mirror. Without me noticing, Adramalech was outside of my door and  heard everything, then he walk away and enter his room.