Chapter six: Adramalech birthday

I keep telling myself that I can't believe that I just do that, holding Adramalech right arm, that was so embarrassed. I never done that before, could it be that I'm falling in love with a demon, then I shake my head and said to myself " no, I can't fall in love with him, his a demon and I'm a human," I said, talking to myself. Then we arrived at the school, when the bus is stop all of us got out of the bus and walk home, Adramalech teleport me to the house. We teleport to the living room where his mom and dad is at, I got a little bit dizzy and Adramalech catch me " sorry Scarlet, I forgot you have not teleport before," said Adramalech, looking at me. " It's fine, you can let go of me now," I said, looking at him, when he let go of me, he look at his mom and dad " hi mom, hi dad, what's up?" said Adramalech, looking at his mom and dad " nothing much, birthday boy," said Kate, looking at her son. " Happy birthday Adramalech," said Coda, looking at his son " but my birthday is tomorrow," said Adramalech, looking at his mom and dad " I know dear, but sadly Scarlet can't come with you, to protect your demon powers," said Kate, looking at her son. " His demon powers?" I said, looking at Kate " yes, when teenager demons birthday is here they have to protect their demon powers and what a minute what happen to your right eye Scarlet?" said Kate, looking at me. " I got scratch by a giant king of the snakes, just because I bite his tail," I said, looking at Kate " did you heal it Adramalech?" said Coda, looking at his son. " I try, but I couldn't be able to heal it, dad can you heal it?" said Adramalech, looking at his dad, his dad got up and walk towards me and Adramalech. " Yep, I sure can follow me Scarlet, we are going to my room," said Coda, looking at me and start walking towards his room, I start to follow him and enter his room. He look at me and said " seat on the bed, I need to look at, just in case," said Coda, looking at me, I sat down on the bed and look at Coda. Coda look into my right eye, he gasped of what he is seeing " Scarlet follow me to the bathroom, when we go in the bathroom look at the mirror so I can talk to him," said Coda, looking at me. I was shocked that he can see the king in my right eye " you can see him too?" I said, looking at Coda " yes of course I can," said Coda, looking at me. I got up and walk towards the bathroom and look in the mirror and saw the king. " Nice to see you again Tom, what are you doing to Scarlet?" said Coda, looking at the king " will she bite my tail and second your son came to save Scarlet, so your son have to decide if he turn Scarlet into a demon or let her suffer in a painful death, the scratch I gave her is poison, so she will slowly die each day unless your boy turn Scarlet into a demon like him," said Tom, looking at Coda and me. " What? that's not fair, you are very a bad snake," said Coda, looking at Tom " hey your son got a few days to think about it, but he better think about it real quick before Scarlet's death came," said Tom, looking at me and Coda.

" How many days do I have?" I said, looking at Tom " you have twenty days, you better tell him before the venom enter your heart Scarlet," said Tom, fainting away and disappeared. I was getting scared about this, Coda look at me and said " calm down, he will think about something," said Coda, looking at me. " We can't tell Adramalech about this, not when his birthday is tomorrow," I said, looking at Coda " we will tell him when his birthday is over," said Coda, looking at me. I sign and said okay to him, and exist out of his room and enter the living room " Coda, you didn't heal Scarlet's eye," said Kate, looking at her husband. " I need to talk to you alone in our room Kate," said Coda, looking at his wife, she looks confused and follow Coda to their room, so Coda can explain why he didn't healed my scratch. When they left the living room Adramalech look at me and said " I guess my dad couldn't be able to heal your wound at all?" said Adramalech, looking at me. " He can, I just didn't want him to, not right now or tomorrow," I said, looking at him " are you sure Scarlet?" said Adramalech, looking at me " yeah, don't worry about it, besides tomorrow is your birthday, that's more important then me," I said, looking at him. " I guess so," said Adramalech, looking at me " get some rest Adramalech, so you can get up tomorrow morning," I said, looking at him " hmm okay night Scarlet see you tomorrow," said Adramalech, looking at me. " Okay night," I said, looking at him, when he left the living room and went inside his room, his mom and dad came inside the living room and look at me. " I'm so sorry about what's going on? so what is our son going to pick saving your life or letting you die slowly?" said Kate, looking at me. " I don't know," I said, looking at Kate " he better save your life our else," said Coda, looking at me " now Coda, we don't know if he is letting her die slowly or making her one of us, you two haven't tell him what's happening?" said Kate, looking at me and Coda. " That's true, we are telling him after his birthday is over," said Coda, looking at his wife " you better, Adramalech needs to know what's going on," said Kate, looking at her husband. " Yeah, your right, I will tell him after his birthday is over," I said, looking at Kate " that's good news, now off to bed," said Coda, looking at me. " Yes sir, what? where is my bed?" I said, looking at Kate and Coda " that's right, we didn't get your room yet, one more night at Adramalech room, tomorrow me and Coda will gave you, your own room," said Kate, looking at me. " Really? thank you so much," I said, looking at Kate " it's no problem, now off to bed," said Kate, looking at me. So I went upstairs, enter Adramalech's room and lay down on his bed and fall asleep. In the living room where Kate and Coda is at, Kate look at her husband and said " if Adramalech is going to turn Scarlet into a demon, she will not able to control her demon form," said Kate, looking at her husband " don't worry dear, Adramalech will teach her how to control her demon form, he teach himself how to control his demon form, for two days then he got it," said Coda, looking at his wife " that's because his a demon, he wasn't a human at all, but Scarlet is," said Kate, looking at her husband. " We have to see and found out, when the time comes," said Coda, looking at his wife.

" Alright dear, will I'm going to bed, night," said Kate, looking at her husband " night honey, see you tomorrow," said Coda, looking at his wife. Kate gave him a kiss and went upstairs where their room is at and lay down on their bed and fall asleep, so did Coda at 10:00pm he went to bed, in the morning everybody started to woke up and went downstairs for breakfast. Kate and Coda look at their son and said " happy birthday Adramalech," said Coda and Kate, looking at their son.

" Thanks mom and dad," said Adramalech, looking at his mom and dad, Kate look at me and said " dear, are you okay?" said Kate, looking at me. " Yeah, I'm fine," I said, looking at her " after breakfast, you and me are going down to the fighting area and training your demon powers," said Coda, looking at his son. " Okay dad, I can't wait," said Adramalech, looking at his dad, after Adramalech is done eating, he got up and follow his dad to the fighting area, me and Kate got up and walk towards the living room couch and sat down. But then I started to cough out blood, Kate gasped and said " are you sure your okay?" said Kate, looking at me " yeah I'm fine," I said, looking at Kate. " Alright if you say so, what do you want to do?" said Kate, looking at me " I don't know," I said, looking at Kate " hmm what about a movie?" said Kate, looking at me. " Okay," I said, looking at Kate, so Kate got up, put a movie in and sat down and we start watching a movie, after the movie. Kate saw me throwing up blood and cough up blood " Scarlet, you don't look like you are fine," said Kate, looking at me. " I said I'm fine," I said, looking at Kate, then I passed out and hit the ground, Kate gasped and got so scared about me and called the 911. " Hello, my son's friend fainted out of no where and hit the ground, can somebody come over and bring her to the hospital, okay thank you," said Kate, hanging up the phone and put her phone away. " Stay come stay come, she will be okay," said Kate, about to cry, when the hospital bus got to Kate's house, they enter the house and saw me on the ground with the blood all around me. " OMG, can you tell me what happen here?" said the 911 person, looking at Kate " will after we finish watching a movie, I saw her throwing up and coughing up blood then she fainted out of no where, I don't know why," said Kate, looking at the 911 person.