Chapter ten: My pain

He walk upstairs, enter my room and lay me down on my bed and teleport to the living room where his mom and dad is at. " So how did it go? did you turn her into a demon yet?" said Kate, looking at her son " I did, she was about to die, until I bite her on the neck," said Adramalech, looking at his mom. " That's crazy, but how did she almost die?" said Coda, looking at his son " her dad throw the knife at her and stab through her chest where her heart is at, do you think she will survive from that bite?" said Adramalech, looking at his mom and dad " yeah, she's strong then other humans that we meet," said Kate, looking at her son. " What demon is she going to be? will she be a very dangerous demon with a death eye?" said Adramalech, looking at his mom and dad " we don't know, we will see when her demon form comes out," said Coda, looking at his son. " Your right, will I start school tomorrow, so good night," said Adramalech, teleport to his room, he lay down on his bed and fall asleep, in the morning everybody woke up and went downstairs. I was in a lot of pain by waking up, but I slowly walking downstairs and look at everybody " hi guys thank you for saving my life Adramalech?" I said, looking at Adramalech " no problem, I will never let you die, we better go to school before we be late," said Adramalech, looking at me. " Okay let's go," I said, slowly getting up and slowly walking outside with Adramalech, Adramalech look at me and said " I know you are in a lot of pain, you don't have to go to school," said Adramalech, looking at me. " No, I want to school and I'm not in pain," I said, looking at Adramalech  " then, why are you walking so slow?" said Adramalech, looking at me. I sign and said to myself " I can't believe I'm doing this," I said, to myself. I look up and said to him " can you please teleport us to our school?" I said, looking at Adramalech " of course, grab my hand," said Adramalech, looking at me. I grab Adramalech's hand we teleport to the school, I let go of his hand and walk towards Rose " hi Rose," I said, looking at Rose, Rose turn around and saw me alive and a wake, she run towards me and hugged me. " OMG, I miss you so much," said Rose, looking at me, Caleb walk towards Adramalech and said " do you know what type of demon Scarlet is?" said Caleb, looking at Adramalech. Adramalech shake his head no and said " we don't know what type of a demon Scarlet is, I'm waiting until her inner demon comes out, but I don't know when her inner demon comes out," said Adramalech, looking at Caleb " I see, she looks like, she is pain," said Caleb, looking at Adramalech. " That's because she is, she is suffering herself while she's walking, she didn't want to missed you school, even though she is in a lot of pain," said Adramalech, looking at Caleb " her spirit is so strong, I'm glad she's a live, but should Scarlet get some rest?" said Caleb, looking at Adramalech. " That's true, she does need some rest," said Adramalech, looking at Caleb " then tell her, she needs some rest," said Caleb, looking at Adramalech " I can't she doesn't want to go out of the school," said Adramalech, looking at Caleb.

" Then put her inside a room that no teacher or students go inside," said Caleb, looking at Adramalech. " Great idea, what about after school is over we can go inside the empty room together and make Scarlet rest?" said Adramalech, looking at Caleb. " Great idea," said Caleb, looking at Adramalech, then the bell ringed, everybody went inside the school building and walk towards their classroom. I was in pain by walking, when I enter my classroom I sat down right next to Rose, Rose look at me and saw me pain " Scarlet, how come you didn't stay home? you are in pain," said Rose, looking at me. " I didn't want to stay home," I said, looking at Rose " but Scarlet, you are in pain," said Rose, looking at me " I don't care," I said, looking at Rose. Rose sign and getting worried about me, then all of a sudden I crunch my teeth in pain and having tears down my cheek. " Hello class, today we a learning about demon powers and how their powers a dangerous," said the teacher, looking at all of the class, Rose looking at me and saw me in pain more " Scarlet, your a suffering, you need to go home and get some rest," said Rose, looking at me. " I will be fine Rose, it's just pain," I said, looking at Rose " Scarlet you are in pain, I don't know if I will let you do this to yourself," said Rose, looking at me " don't worry Rose, I can do this," I said, looking at Rose. When the bell ringed, everybody went to lunch, me and Rose walk up to the roof top and sat down and start eating lunch. Then I feel my body burning it hurt so bad, I lay down and scream inside, Rose got up and run towards me " are you okay Scarlet?" said Rose, looking at me. " Yeah, I'm fine," I said, looking at Rose, I stand up slowly and look at Rose " I don't know Scarlet, your suffering in pain," said Rose, looking at me " don't worry Rose, I will be fine," I said, looking at Rose. Rose can tell I'm lying and she cross her arms and said " tell me the truth? are you in a lot of pain?" said Rose, looking at me " fine yes, I'm in a lot of pain, I feel my body is burning up," I said, looking at Rose. " That's because, you never have a demon body before," said Rose, looking at me, then the bell ringed, everybody went home and me and Rose went downstairs and enter the hallway. Waiting for Caleb and Adramalech, when Caleb and Adramalech walk towards me and Rose, Adramalech look at me and said " follow me Scarlet, me and Caleb want to show you guys something," said Adramalech, looking at me and Rose " hmm okay," I said, looking at Adramalech and follow him and Caleb to a empty classroom, when me and Rose enter the empty classroom, Caleb lock the door and I turn around and look at Caleb. " Why did you do that for?" I said, looking at Caleb " because you need a rest, Scarlet, you can't walk while your body is vailing into a demons body," said Adramalech, looking at me. I sign and said fine, I walk towards Adramalech and lay down on his lapped and fall asleep, Caleb look at Adramalech and said " you know she is going to wake up screaming because of her bones breaking and feeling her body burning up," said Caleb, looking at Adramalech.

" That's true, then let's go to my house," said Adramalech, looking at Caleb and Rose " great idea, but me and Rose doesn't know how to teleport to your house," said Caleb, looking at Adramalech. " Don't worry, put your hand on my left shoulder while I'm holding Scarlet," said Adramalech, looking at Caleb " great idea," said Caleb, looking at Adramalech. So Adramalech stand up, pick me up and Caleb and Rose put their hand on Adramalech left shoulder and Adramalech start teleport to his house where his mom and dad is at.

They saw me passed out and run up to Adramalech " is her inner demon coming?" said Kate, looking at her son. " Yes, she's in pain," said Adramalech, looking at his mom " put her inside me and your mother's room, I will watch for her, I will call you if she needs you Adramalech," said Coda, looking at his son " okay thank you dad," said Adramalech, looking at his dad, Coda grab me out of Adramalech hand and teleport to his room and lay me down on him and his wife's bed and sat down on a chair. I started to wake up and screaming in pain, Coda felt sorry about me in pain " poor Scarlet," said Coda, talking to himself. For two hours later I've been screaming in pain, but then the pain calms down for five hours and I passed out from all that pain that I am having. " Thank god, the pain is calming down," said Coda, talking to himself, then his son teleport to his father's room and look at his dad " how is she? I heard screaming a lot," said Adramalech, looking at his dad. " The pain finally calm down, she will wake up tomorrow morning feeling fine and not in pain," said Coda, looking at his son " that's good news, I'm glad her pain is calm down," said Adramalech, looking at his dad. " Same here, let's teleport where the others is at," said Coda, looking at his son " okay let's do it," said Adramalech, looking at his dad and teleport to the living room where his mom, Rose, and Caleb is at. Rose walk towards Adramalech and said " how's Scarlet? is she okay?" said Rose, looking at Adramalech " she's fine, she is sleeping right now, my dad told me she will feel fine tomorrow morning when she wake up," said Adramalech, looking at Rose. " That's great news," said Rose, looking at Adramalech " hmm guys, I'm going to call my good friend from demon village that has a son so he can check on Scarlet and see what type of demon she is today, tomorrow and everyday," said Coda, looking at his son. " His son better know that Scarlet is my girlfriend," said Adramalech, looking at his dad " don't worry son, I will tell him when his son comes here," said Coda, looking at his son. " Okay good," said Adramalech, looking at his dad " you are such a overprotective boyfriend," said Caleb, looking at Adramalech.