Epilogue

Hello everyone! I hate author's notes, so I've avoided talking to everyone through the actual story until now. If you don't want to hear this, no worries: the story's over, you can go about your day knowing you finished! For those of you who have interest in the background and upcoming projects, feel free to keep reading.

I started this because of a few friends- we were writing some stories for fun, and since I already had active writing accounts, I decided to post it for the sake of keeping it organized and maybe sharing it a bit. I didn't realize how much I had grown since writing some other things, and I'm really pleased with the results!

As part of this friend-thing, we were each assigned a genre, and mine just happened to be sad. Unfortunately, that means you had to watch all of your lovely biases die. Don't worry, though! If you have any requests or suggestions, I'd be happy to take them, no depressing strings attached. Although I can't promise I'll be as prompt, as this particular story had a deadline, I'll try my best to be a good writer.

My handle for basically everything is taffysamg, so if you want to talk to me, ask any questions, or just say hi, feel free to approach me here, on a different website, or on my instagram, snapchat, tiktok, twitter- whatever you prefer. If I know you in real life, please never mention you found this or I will hate you forever :)

Thank you so, so much to everyone in the discussion bar, as seeing fun little comments always makes my day and makes me want to write even more. One of these days I'll release a real book, but until then, why not mess with the internet's feelings?

All in all, I really appreciate anyone who's supported this story, and I hope to have more fun with everyone! And to NCT127 - Rest in Peace 0-0

Sincerely,

taffysamg

NEW NOTE: I will be uploading a prequel to this story. If you're interested, it will be posting in all of the same locations as this story! Make sure to check it out if you want to uncover some unsolved mysteries...