Author's Note.

*Not an update*

As you guys know, all good things must come to an end. I've had tons of fun with the drama of this story between Kevin, Nikki, Paige, and of course, John. Pretty soon the final chapter of this novel will be written (or typed) and will be published. I'm not sure when but it will be soon. I've had so much fun with this story that a sequel will definitely be written. It will have the same characters but I think the sequel will focus a lot more on Kevin and him having to deal with being a father, being with Paige, and dealing with John and Nikki's relationship (which as you know, he's against) I know, I know. He is not on board with Nena shippers and despises John Cena heavily. But seeing as though Nena is engaged now, he'll have to deal with John Cena whether he likes it or not.

A lot of you (and I do mean a lot of you) that read this story are Nena shippers and I honestly adore it ❤️ I think the cover of this story being Nikki Bella attracted most of you to this story but I want your thoughts on Kevin as well. Not the real life Kevin Owens (Steen) because he's married and has two children as well but the character I made him out to be. Opinions on him will be appreciated, good and bad. And as for the sequel, how would you want him to develop? Like should he be his usual self or should he work on changing for the sake of his children or what?

Kevin/Paige is a ship I had no intention of sticking to but as I wrote their interactions with one another, I grew to love. Originally, I was gonna have them just be friends, paige develops a crush then Kevin kinda shuts her out because he's in love with Nicole. It obviously didn't work out that way because now they're a couple. A very complicated couple...but a couple nonetheless. How do you want them to grow as a couple? I think they should stick to being as witty and fun as they are and not be so serious. But I don't know. Nicole isn't gonna realize it just yet, but she's gonna grow kind of a jealous sense, you know? Like she's happy that Kev's moving on and she's happy with John, but Kevin is usually obsessing over her which she found exhausting but flattering. You're gonna see an entire different side of Nicole Bella to be honest.

More characters? Yes. In the sequel, there will be more characters. Kevin will be moved up main roster which means there has to be new characters. Maybe even more people tangled into this love triangle possibly testing Kevin, Paige, John, Nikki's faithfulness to their better halves. Brie and Bryan will be the couple stuck in the middle of it all trying to fix everything as usual but is their relationship gonna survive alone? Let me know what characters you think should be in the sequel and how they should relate or get involved. Suggestions are appreciated but don't get upset if I don't use yours. Suggestions are just that, suggestions.

I guess what all this means in a nutshell is: What do you the fans want to see more of in the sequel? Drama of course, but what else? New characters perhaps? I just want some feedback and suggestions on the direction I should go with the sequel. Again, don't know when I'm going to end this fun little tale but it will be soon.

Anyways, love you guys! ❤️ and expect the next chapter to be up sometime in two or three days! :)