Chapter 1

Warning: language :)

"God damn it Loki!" You grumbled. "What? Did I do something wrong?" He smirked. You stormed off too the bathroom. You'd been trying to reach for the last glass in the cabinet, but Loki being the 'ditsy' bitch he is came and bumped into you; the glass fell out of the cabinet and shattered on the granite countertop.

Lucky for you, one of the glass pieces cut into your forearm, so you went back to attempt to get it out.

Y/n L/n, a highly trained ex assassin working for the avengers. Just like everybody else on the team. Clint had saved you and Natasha at the same time, and helped you cope with living here in New York.

You walked into the bathroom, and turned the water on. You looked down at your arm and saw the small shard of glass sticking out of it. "Shit." You said.

"LOKI!" You shouted. Loki came strolling into the bathroom, attempting to hide that he was sorry. "What's the matter?" He said. "There is a piece
Of glass in my arm." You sneered.

"Well what am I supposed to do about it?" You pursed your lips together, trying your best not to lose it. That was another problem you had. You had a shorter temper than Bruce Banner himself.

"What can I do to help you?" He asked, rolling his sleeves up. You gave him an odd look, but held your arm out to him. "Well I don't know. Maybe you could heal me." you said. "I could." "Well damn it Loki you're able, so heal me." You said. "Now." You stepped closer. "Yes ma'am." He chuckled.

Loki reached out for your arm and pulled the piece of glass out of your arm using magic. It didn't hurt nearly as much as you thought it would, and that surprised you. It was probably the magic.

"There you go darling." He said. You looked down and saw that your arm was as good as new. You smiled, thanked him, and walked back out to clean up the mess on the counter. "Oh, I already cleaned it. Didn't want anyone to have the same dilemma you did." Loki said, leaning on the wall.

"Oh, thanks." You smiled. You walked over to the couch to finish watching the episode of the show you were binge watching. Loki rested his elbows on the back of the couch, leaning over so you could see him.

"Did you want something to drink?" He asked. "Oh, right. Um... do we have any Coke?" You asked. "I saw the spider child with one this morning." "Then one Coke please." You smiled.

You thought to yourself for a moment as Loki retreated back to the fridge to get the drink you requested. 'Why is he being so nice all of a sudden?'

"Because I felt bad about your arm." Loki handed you the coke and sat down next to you, lifting his legs to rest on the ottoman in front of the big couch.

"Ah, reading minds? Back to the old Loki I see." You smirked. "Careful, I spiked your drink." Loki rolled his eyes. You chuckled. You cracked open the can and took a sip before setting it on the table at the end of the couch.

After awhile you got bored so you opened your phone to see what you could see. You scrolled through Instagram, Twitter, even TikTok to see if there was anything interesting.

You came across a video while scrolling through TikTok of none other than the god of thunder himself. "Hah!" You laughed. Loki jumped and glared over at you.

"What?" You said. "It's funny." You added. "Hey isn't that the guy you were talking about the other day?" Peter had walked into the room and hopped over the back of the couch. "Who Damon?" You said. "Yeah him." Peter said. "No I was talking his brother Stefan." You smiled.

"I don't see why you find this show so interesting. There's really nothing to watch." Loki said. "Well Loki if you don't want to watch it then why are you here." You said rather rudely.