Chapter 4

Warnings: none :)

"Why are we going to the training deck?" You asked. "Because you had a vision. Visions are only shown to beings that possess magic." He said. "Oh my god. Do you think it has something to do with the fire I saw?"

"It could." You started to panic. You stopped for a moment, but Loki kept going. Your heart rate quickened, and so did your breathing. "Loki wait." You swallowed hard, and kept walking.

After a few moments of silence, Loki lifted his hand to wipe his head. "Would you calm down? You're making a frost giant sweat over here." Loki scowled. "What?" You looked up at him. Loki lifted his other hand to your forehead. He yanked it back and hissed. "You're burning up." He said.

"Sorry..." you said. The two of you made it to the training deck, where you saw Bucky and Steve running on the treadmills. "Show me what happened when you were boxing." He said.

You wrapped your hands, and walked over to the punching bag. You threw punch after punch, still yet to break a sweat. After one particular punch however, the punching bag ripped from the ceiling and flew to the corner. You stepped back in shock.

"Oh my god." You whispered. "Somebody get water! Quick Y/n!" Steve had jumped off the treadmill and was frantically pouring his water all over the punching bag. It was sitting in the corner, on fire.

"It's on Fire. Loki. It's on fire." You shouted. "I see that." Loki said. Steve eventually doused the fire, and with a worn expression, came to talk to you and Loki.

"What the hell happened?" Bucky came up next to him. "I don't know. It started this morning when I came to work out, you know how I told you. But then after we got back from the mission I had a vision. Now I'm always running a fever but I feel fine, apparently I have super strength or something because I know Nat couldn't do that, and then it caught fire? Which I don't know how that happened either but frankly, I'm freaking out." You said.

"Do you have fire powers?" Bucky asked. "There's no other explanation as to why the bag was on fire." You shrugged. "Try to.. y'know." Steve said. You nodded and walked over to the middle of the room where you wouldn't damage anything else.

You closed your eyes, and let your mind wander to your vision, where you saw the fire, and then Loki standing next to you. You breathed in, opened your eyes, and shoved your hands forward.

A bright blue light shot forward from your palms. You grinned. "Holy shit! I'm Azula..." (Theres a little avatar the last airbender reference for ya) you looked down at your hands. Loki had an odd look on his face.

"What?" You looked over at him. You looked back to Steve and Bucky who looked too shocked for their own good. "Guys." You waved your hand. "Y/n you have powers..." Loki said. "Well yeah, I guess." You said.

"Okay well if you guys are just gonna stand there slack jawed waiting to catch flies, I'll be outside." You smiled and left. You looked down at your hands and smiled, finally feeling at ease with knowing the cause of the days troubles.

The sun was setting, so you didn't have much time to  see what you were capable of. You went and sat on the ground outside, and held out your hands. You concentrated for a moment, then a ball of blue fire appeared in each of your hands. You brought your hands up, the two fireballs joining into one. You stood up and threw the ball of fire into the air. It shimmered brightly as it spread across the sky. It looked like it could be a flower, made of ice, but it was quite the opposite.

You liked to think of yourself that way. Appearing like you were some nice innocent woman who didn't know any better, but in reality you were the literal embodiment of a demon. Highly trained ex assassin with apparent fire powers. Pretty dope.

You summoned up all the energy you could, and threw it up into the sky above you, as to be cautious of accidentally setting fire to anything around you. The fire lit up the evening sky, in a torrent of bright blue light and thick gray smoke. You felt the heat pleaving your body, which you assumed would be good for you.

You sighed, and let go of the energy leaving you. You figured it was that simple. Grab the energy, push it out, then let go, and the fire stops. You looked around and saw Loki standing about six feet from you. You smiled.

"Hi." You said. "Have you figured it out?" He asked. "Figured what out?" You said. "How to use your power?" He smirked. "Yeah. I don't know how, it just came to me. I reach for the energy, I push it out, and to make it stop, I let go of it." You said, demonstrating with a flame in your hand.

"It's the same with magic. You let the magic flow through your veins, and let it seep out into the air around you." A shimmering ball of light appeared in his hand. You looked down at it, and then your own hand. You let the fire form in your own hand,  and looked back up at Loki.

You looked at each other's hands, and slowly brought them together. The second your hands touched, a big explosion happened, pushing you two away from each other.

You rubbed your eyes and sat up. Loki sat about twenty feet from you, laying on the ground. You got up and ran over to him. "Loki? Are you okay?" You held your hand to his face. His eyebrows furrowed. "We shouldn't do that." He said. You laughed. "I agree." You said.

You pulled him up into a sitting position. "Are you okay?" You asked. "I'm fine." He looked up at you. "How about we go inside and tell the team I'm a freak now." You said. "Welcome to the club darling." You pulled him up off the ground, and made your way back inside.

Word count: 1060
I updated a day early. Surprise bitches.