Chapter 8 🖤

(Pls note: I SUCK at writing nsfw content)

When you got back from the store, Loki asked you to put bear in your room so he could talk to you. Reluctantly, you agreed.

He opened the door to his room for you, watching as you entered. "What's the ma-mpff!" His lips were on yours in an instant. You pulled your fingers through his hair, deepening the kiss. After you realized what he was doing you pushed him back.

"You've got to quit doing that." You laughed. "Darling, I want to be with you..." he said quickly. "Loki what?" Your smile faded. He ran his hands through his hair, and walked over to his bed.

"I'm sorry, I just, I felt bad about this morning, and I figured because of last night... that maybe if I'd told you today you might have the same feelings..." he said, staring at the floor.

You smiled sympathetically, and walked over to him. You lifted his head up to face you. You swung one leg over his body, and slowly sat down. "And what if I do?" You smiled softly. "Then, I'll have to kiss you again." He smirked, hands resting on your hips.

You smiled and leaned in. You tangled your hands into his hair again, pulling at the raven strands. Loki broke the kiss, as he made his way down your neck. You gasped when he hit your sweet spot, leaving a zhopefully not too visible hickey.

"Loki, wait." You breathed. "Aw xx love, I was just starting to have fun." He smirked. "Are we dating now?" You asked. "Do you want to?" He asked. "I think so..." you bit your lip and smiled. "Well then I guess you can say we're dating." He smiled. "You're so cute when you smile." You brought your hands up to his face.

His eyes closed, and he kissed your hand. "So... how long have to had feelings for me?" You smiled. "A few weeks..." you slumped down. "Why?" "Because I've liked you since the moment I laid eyes on that pretty face... and those... captivating blue eyes..." you bit your lip.

Loki looked up at you, his eyes glowing bright green. "Loki wh-AAH!!!" You screeched as he started tickling you. "THAT... WAS SUP-POSED.... TO BE... A... MOMENT!!" You screamed. "Loki- I- AIR." You gasped.

He reluctantly leaned back, his hands resting behind him. You caught your breath, your hand resting on your stomach. "God...that hurt." You said. "Mmm. Sorry." He said. "No you're not." "You're right, I'm not. I just can't resist you anymore." He said.

"Hang on man I'm still dying over here." You said, feeling your heart beating quickly. "Loki, Loki what are we gonna do now?" You said, resting your hands on his shoulders. "Well, I mean, we technically are a couple now... so.... maybe I could take you on a date?" He smirked. "Like?" You twisted your fingers in his hair. "I can't tell you love... it's a surprise." He smiled. You ground your hips down, "How about now?" You smiled. Loki growled, and his eyes flashed bright green. "Shit." You said, your eyes getting wide.

Loki stood up with you in his arms, and walked over to the wall, your back slamming into it. One hand rested around the small of your back, and the other next to your head. He looked down at your lips, and then back up to your eyes. "Loki..." you whined. You snaked your hands around his neck. "Do you want to do this? Is this too fast?" He whispered in your ear. "Loki I've been waiting for this day for years." You said. Loki chuckled and kissed you.

"You're sure?" He said. "Mhm kiss me." You said quickly. He let you down to take off your leggings, undies, and shirt. "Darling you're cute." He smirked, and with a flick of his wrist, his clothes were gone. He picked you up again, and smirked. "Shall I take you here or should we move this to the bed?" He said. "I'll just take you here." He said. "Are you ready?" "Wait wait. No protection?" You asked, your hands rubbing his shoulders. "A perk of having magic, you can only get pregnant when you want to be." He said softly. "Oh my god." Your jaw dropped.

"That's-" you gasped as you felt Loki line up with your entrance. "Shit..." you stared across your bedroom. "Kiss me." He said quietly. You looked back at him, and leaned forward to connect your lips as he pushed in. You moaned into the kiss, tugging at his hair again. "My god..." Loki said. "You're so tight." He looked down. You panted a few times, seriously needing to get accustomed to the stretch, because he was NOT small. "You can move." You said.

Loki started thrusting into you rather quickly, slamming into you forcefully. "Oh my gosh.." you whined. Moans began to pour from your lips as Loki left hickeys on your neck and shoulders. His fingers pressed bruises into your hips as he pulled you down to meet his thrusts. Through the bliss you imagined how sore you'd be in the morning.

"Loki- a-agh!" You arched your back into him. "You like that?" He smirked. "God! Yes. I'm close..." you said. "Me too..." he pressed his forehead to yours. You raked your nails across his back, a groan escaping his lips. "Shit..." he said. "Fuck Y/n..." Loki kissed you, and bit your bottom lip softly. "Oh my god!" Your orgasm washed over you suddenly, your back arching off the wall. Loki was close to follow, cumming inside you. He pulled out, and your legs dropped. "I can't... carry me..." you braced your hands on his shoulders. Loki smiled softly.

He laid you on his bed, and crawled in next to you. "You're fun." You smiled. "Well, I'm glad." He pushed your hair out of your face. "You have a thing for hair pulling though?" You bit your lip. "Something like that." He said. You giggled. "I think you do, but that's okay." You scooted over, "I'm happy to oblige." You kissed him softly. "Bear is gonna miss me..." you said. "Do you want me to go get him?" He asked. "Well, I don't think I can walk... so you might have to." You smiled. "I'll be back." He said.

Loki got up and walked to grab his boxers and sweatpants. You watched him leave, and saw the big red scratch marks on his back. He shut the door. You sat up and reached for your panties and Loki's shirt. You unhooked your bra and put the shirt on over it. Loki came back a few moments later with Bear in his hands. "My baby." You grinned. "Which one?" He said, walking over to his side of the bed. "Both of you." You said. "Bear Bear... come to mommy." You smiled. "Can he sleep on the bed?" You asked. Loki pursed his lips, and laid down next to you and Bear. "Please?" You stuck your bottom lip out.

"I don't see why not." He smiled. "Nice scratches." You said. "Now I wonder who's fault that is." He said. "The world may never know." You laid down.

"Goodnight my love." He kissed you. "Goodnight Bear." He rolled his eyes when the dog came and licked his face. "Aw come on. He's cute." You laughed.

This book is not doing as well as I'd hoped 😐 I'm gonna go ahead and release the rest of the chapters. This book wasn't one of my favorites, I still like it nonetheless! Hope you've enjoyed reading so far!!!!