CJ

Love, Magui
Cagayan State University Series #2

Hi! This is lucentwhite, it's been a while since I started writing my first ever epistolary as you know, #HeyCaptain, and no words could express how thankful I am to everyone who appreciated it. You don't know how much I cried while reading your feedbacks. Thank you for seeing museums in me. Thank you for giving me this opportunity. And thank you @Kieshannnggg for messaging me when no one was reading my story before, telling me how you love it and that I should keep on writing.

I know we're both strangers to each other but still, I hope the stars will tell to all of you how your words meant so much to me.

This is the second installment of Cagayan State University Series. Cagayan State University is the largest state institution in the whole region of Cagayan, but the sequences of events are all product of my imagination. Cagayan Valley is the place I want to feature in every stories I make because it made me who I am today. Just like the wind in Cagayan Valley, my heart is in there too.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, and locales are highly coincidental. Take note that they may be chapters that contains strong language that is upsetting for readers.