Heartbreak.

Everyone thinks heartbreak only has one form.

They would be mistaken.

Heartbreak is when you fall in love with someone who doesnt love you back, but it is also your bestfriend slowly drifting away from you like a boat leaving port.

Heartbreak is losing someone you love but it is also watching the one you love love somebody else.

Heartbreak is the one you love hurting you without a second thought but it is also them hurting you without them even realizing the damage they caused.

Heartbreak is wanting someone to love you without that dream ever being fulfilled but it is also watching yourself hurt them because otherwise you are unhappy, slowly starting to resent them.

Heartbreak is more than just loss, it is the sorrow of knowing you can't make them happy, or be happy with them.

Heartbreak is more than just tears, it is the frustration of wanting to fix both of your problems but not knowing how, and watching you hurt each other trying to fix each other.

Heartbreak is more than just pain, it is the anger knowing you cant control how you feel but also not wanting to not love them, to keep and cherish the good memories you have of them, before all the confusion and despair.

Heartbreak is so many things contained in a single ten letter word but it is also one single things that feels like so much more.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You know who you are.

—𝐇𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧