The Argument

Y/N and team RWBY were walking through the streets of a more decorated Vale, with the stores, buildings and many other things representing the approaching Vytal Festival. Various colored streamers and ballons were proudly put on display. Even one shopkeeper they passed by was in the process of hanging a sign "WELCOME TO VALE" for all the students and tourists which were going to come to Vale during the Vytal Festival.

Weiss was walking in front of the group of five, leading them through the city, eyeing her surroundings in awe and excitement.

"The Vytal Festival!" She exclaimed in pure glee, "Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!"

"I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss." Ruby frowned a little, weirded out by how excited Weiss was, "It's kinda weirding me out..."

"Yeah, me too. I haven't seen you this excited since I met you." Y/N agreed with Ruby, "It's very, very weird."

Weiss turned around to look at them, "How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!"

Yang crossed her arms and sighed, "You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring."

Weiss glared at her, "Quiet, you!"

The group continued to make their way through the decorated city and eventually made their way to the docks and quickly spotted a single ship that had just arrived.

A bored expression formed on Yang's facial features as she set her gaze on the ship, "Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?"

Ruby cringed at the smell and covered her nose, "Ugh, they smell like fish!"

"I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today." Weiss explained as she turned around to look at her team and her roommate with a proud smile on her face, "And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!"

Blake crossed her arms as she quickly saw through Weiss' lie, "She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament."

Weiss turned to look at the raven haired girl, exclaiming in a lying tone, "You can't prove that!""

"Yeah." A small grin formed on Y/N's lips, nodding his head, "That's definitely the reason why she wanted to come here."

Weiss' eye twitched a bit, "You don't have anything to prove that statement!"

Ruby turned away from her friends and spotted a destroyed dust shop a few meters on their right, "Whoa."

The rest of the group heard her and came over to her, spotting the same destroyed dust shop. They started walking towards the dust shop, wanting to get a closer look on the scene. They stopped in front of a police line and saw two detectives investing the dust shop.

The leader of team RWBY turned to look at the nearest detective who was writing something in his notebook, asking him, "What happened here?"

"Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week." The Detective responded before turning away from them, beginning to walk over to his partner, "This place is turning into a jungle."

Yang sighed sadly, watching the detective walk away, "That's terrible."

Ruby titled her head towards the second detective on the crime scene, curiously when she heard him speak up to his partner, "They left all the money again."

"Yeah, just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much Dust?" The first detective asked the moment he approached his partner.

The second detective shrugged, "I don't know, an army?"