Chapter 1

The inspiration for this story is from katsuu1, feel free to follow this person as well! Enjoy the story.

I was running to school, knowing that I only had about 5 minutes until 1st period started. I can't be late! I thought to myself. I fasted my pace. Not even 30 seconds later, I saw the gates off UA. I better hurry! I started to fasten my pace once again. I soon made it past the front doors of UA, and speed my way towards 1-A. 

A few minutes later I had burst through the door of class 1-A, and the bell rang. That was close. I thought, as I just stood at the doorway.

"Bakugo, would you care to sit down?" Asked Aizawa as he turned toward me.

"Yah, yah, yah, whatever." I rolled my eyes and stomped toward my desk. Aizawa turned back to the class and continued on.

"There is an assignment that you all have to do over the weekend." Aizawa said sleepily, ready to take a nap at any moment. As Aizawa spoke those last few words, many questions filled the students' minds, and they couldn't help but yell such questions out.

"Why on the weekend?"

"Can't we have a break?"

"I thought we were free of assignments on the weekends?"

"What is the assignment?"

Aizawa had enough of all the questions, he just wanted sleep.

"Enough yelling! Now, if you're wondering what the assignment is, all you have to do is tell me about your weekend. This isn't a really important assignment, however, I want to see how you students can write out events in history that had actually happened in a story-like manner—it's like checking your writing skills. I also am interested in knowing more about you guys. Now, don't think 'Wow, he actually cares.' 'Cause I don't." Explained Aizawa.

The class nodded as they all had their eyes on the teacher. Well, except for me. I had been zoned out the whole time, so I had no idea what was going on.

Aizawa wanted to make sure everyone knew what they were doing, so he scanned his eyes across the classroom to see if any of the students weren't paying attention, and he saw me, zones out and totally not paying attention.

"Bakugo, do you understand the assignment?" Asked Aizawa.

"Huh?" I looked up and around the classroom. Oh no, this is embarrassing. "What was the question?" I asked, clearly embarrassed, but trying to hide it.

"Do you understand the assignment I have given you?" Asked Aizawa in a tone that is borderline impatient.

"Uh... What was the assignment?" I asked, worrying if Aizawa were to tell my mother of this event.

Aizawa was tired, and didn't feel like explaining it all over again. "Iida, you will explain what the assignment is to Bakugo. I will be sleeping. Don't disturb me." Said Aizawa as he got into his sleeping bag. Iida nodded, giving confirmation about the order.

Aizawa soon was fast asleep.

Iida then walked over to me.

"Bakugo, you need to pay attention during class." Lectured Iida, moving his arms up and down while doing so.

"Blah, blah, blah. Pay attention during class. Blah, blah, blah. Now tell me what the assignment is already." I mocked, fed up with his lecturing.

"Bakugo, that is not a nice way to talk to a classmate!" Iida lectured once again.

"Tch, whatever. Now what is the assignment?" I said, rolling my eyes. I then swiftly raised my legs and rested them on my desk.

"Get your legs off the desk." Warned Iida.

"Nah. Now, tell me for gods fucking sake what the assignment is!" I yelled impatiently. Iida was getting on my nerves.

Iida's face looked as red as a tomato as he struggled to keep his anger in him. He sighed.

"Fine," Iida said right before he started explaining what the assignment was.

After he was done explaining, I got up and out of my seat. About to leave the room, I felt relieved, that is before I felt a tap on my shoulder.