003

"𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖

"𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊 𝒅𝒐. 𝑰 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒅𝒐."

                                      ╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗

                                                                  003

                                      ╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝

When i arrived i sat in my car for a while because i had arrived early, just scrolling through my phone before entering the building and seeing everyone already sat down. How do they always get here before me? I took a chair and sat in my normal space in between Brandon and Claire. Then i noticed the new person. It was a boy and he had his head down and he was playing with his fingers in his lap. Maybe he was nervous? Or maybe he was irritated? Or maybe he just didn't want to be here like i didn't want to be here. 

"Ok so this is Kairi, he's 16 and he's going to explain why he's here today" Lucy said whilst smiling at him. He lifted his head up to look at her and i got a proper look at his face, he looked like all the energy in him had been drained from him. He had a straight face on but i could see the pain in his eyes. He looked at Lucy and gave her a "do i have to" look and Lucy gave him a reassuring nod. He was really cute. Anyway he looked back down at his lap and started to mumble loud enough so we could hear him.

"Uh, I lost my mom 2 months ago" He said still looking down.

"Could you go into a bit more detail?" Lucy asked still smiling at him. He kept his head down and shook his head no. I felt really bad for him, no one really shows much emotion in here because they're either numb or too embarrassed. I was curious about him and i wanted to talk to him but i didn't want to scare him off.

"I know this is a bad time but everyone has each other on instagram so we can talk outside of here. Can we get yours?" Jordan spoke up, Lucy gave him a look before the boy lifted his head up to look at Jordan and nodded. He gave everyone his instagrams and we all added him. I decided that the first thing i would do when i got home was stalk him on both of his instagrams. We sat there and listened to Lucy until our hour was up. I grabbed my stuff and got straight into my car. I sat in my car and watched as the new boy walked out of the hall and sat on the curb with his head in his knees. I got out of my car and walked towards him.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked looking down at him. He simply nodded.

"Do you need a ride?" I asked furrowing my eye brows. He shook his head. Hmm maybe he doesn't like to talk? 

"Ok, see you tomorrow" I said as i walked  back to my car. When i got back home i ran staright up the stairs and into my bedroom i sat on my bed and searched for his instagram names. His main account was pretty basic, a few posts with his friends and some alone. Nothing much. His spam was different though. The first thing i noticed was that the people from the group and a few of his friends were the only ones in his spam. I stalked his spam for a while.

"𝑰 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆? 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒊 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐."

{Word count : 641}

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 : 𝚅𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 - 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚢

A/n : I have a dance party while i write these btw. Sorry this one's kinda short.  Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3