004

"𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒕"

                                       ╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗

                                                                   004

                                       ╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝

I walked into the room to see everyone once again sitting down. When I sat down my eyes went straight to the new boy. I noticed something I didn't notice yesterday but it's quite hard to miss. He has a streak of blonde hair at the front, maybe it's anna from frozen? He still looked really upset but this time he sat up straight with his head up. Lucy began talking her nonsense as a stared at the new boy in front of me slightly so nobody would notice. 

"Would you like to go first or would you like everyone else to go first?" Lucy asked turning her head towards the boy and smiling at him.

"Uh, everyone else first please" He shyly replied. Everyone explained they're situation and then it came to me. I hated speaking of my mothers death and every time I did I wanted to sob my eyes out but I couldn't let me emotions get the best of me, especially not in front of the group. I sighed as everyone looked at me indicating it was my turn to explain why I was in this group and looked down at my blue jeans.

"About 6 months ago I lost my mother to MS which is basically where all the muscles in her body including her brain gave up on her. My mom was and still is the only person I've ever really loved in my life. Even though we never really showed each other much affection we both knew how much we loved each other. My dad is till here but I haven't seen him from 4 months. Before seeing my mother in a hospital bed was the last time I was ever happy. I've attempted suicide once and self harm a little" I explained still looking at my lap trying my best to hold back my tears. I could feel the presence of my mother next to me which made it even harder. Then I realised it was the new boys turn I looked up from my lap to see he already had a tear running down his cheek.

"I uh, my mom was murdered. We still have no clue who did it. My mom was everything to me" The new boy said. His explanation was very short but we all know from yesterday that he doesn't like opening up very much. I wanted to talk to him more but I also didn't want to scare him off. I remembered from yesterday that he was the last one out so I waited for everyone to leave before waving at him. He didn't reply, maybe he doesn't like me? Or maybe he's just really shy?

"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒃𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆"

{Word count : 540}

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 : 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝙱𝙾𝚁𝙽𝚂

A/n : its 3am so imma go to sleep after this gn. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3