008

"𝑵𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒂

"𝑵𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒂. 𝑵𝒐 𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒂."

                                       ╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗

                                                                    008

                                       ╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝

I sat on my bed on the phone and talked to Kayla.

"I cant believe you left me there!" I said making her laugh.

"Well at least my plan worked, did he talk to you?" Kayla asked, looking at me through the screen.

"Well kind of" I replied with making Kayla furrow her eye brows at me.

"What do you mean kind of?" Kayla asked.

"He asked me If I needed a ride and that was it. Oh and he shook his head once" I said.

"That's good though, he said something" Kayla said as I nod my head in agreement 

"His friend Mattia was cool though, like he talks" I said earning a laugh from Kayla.

"But I heard him talking to Mattia so he does talk but just not to me. Oh and also when I said my name he said ohhh and then looked at Kairi. Like what the hell is that supposed to mean?!" I said. Kayla shrugged her shoulders and started eating her ice cream.

"Do you want me to take you again tomorrow?" Kayla asked whilst smirking.

"So you can leave me there and I have to go with them again. Yeah no thanks" I said making her chuckle.

"Have you seen your dad or spoken to him recently?" Kayla asked as she put a spoon full of ice cream in her mouth. I just shook my head, there wasn't much to say to be honest and I didn't want him to her me talking about him.

"Oh yeah, who was the one with the blondeish hair sitting next to Isabella?" Kayla asked.

"Brandon, why?" I asked knowing exactly why.

"I don't know, he's kinda cute" Kayla said looking away from the camera. I burst into laughter as her cheeks grew red.

"I have his instagrams if you want them" I said, she nodded her head and ended the call making me laugh even more. I sent Kayla his instgrams and then I got a dm myself.

"𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑, 𝑰'𝒅 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒃 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒑."

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 : 2𝚞 𝚋𝚢 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝙶𝚞𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗 𝙱𝚒𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚛

{Word count : 424}

A/n : sorry this ones kinda short. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me. 

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3