010

"𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌? 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒘𝒆'𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒘𝒏

"𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌? 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒘𝒆'𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒘𝒏."

                                       ╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗

                                                                   010

                                       ╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 :

Our session was over and me and Kairi made eye contact once and my heart almost stopped beating. I walked out a few minutes after him and saw him standing in the same place as yesterday and wondered whether i should go and say hi or not. In the end i went over to him and stood in front of him.

"hey" I said feeling a little awkward. He didn't say anything for a few seconds and he looked like he was in deep thought.

"hi" He replied, he replied! I was pretty shocked and I think he could tell because I heard him chuckle. I sat down next to him and frowned.

"So you do talk?" I asked, he nodded and looked in front of him just like yesterday.

"I am so confused right now" I said making him laugh again.

"I just really hate talking to people" He said, every time he said something I felt even more shocked.

"Oh, but your talking to me?" I asked a little confused as to why he would talk to me if he hated it.

"Mattia gave me an inspirational talk yesterday and I really thought about it and I thought I'd give it a chance" He said still confusing me. I simply nodded and looked in front of me.

"Is Mattia coming to pick you up?" I asked to which he shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe" He said, this guy really knows how to confuse me.

"Ok well if he's not do you want to go and get something to eat?" I asked, I was so scared I've never asked someone that before and I dont think that I'm good at it.

"Let me make sure" Kairi said as he pulled out his phone. I nodded and looked at the cars passing in front of us.

"He's not coming so yeah" He said before putting his phone back in his pocket. I am so confused just yesterday this boy wouldn't say a word to me now we're going out to eat i-

"Are you coming?" Kairi asked as he stood in front of me furrowing his eye brows.

"Oh yeah" I said as I stood up and walked to my car with him.

"𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅? 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆, '𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐, 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐'."

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 : 𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚘𝚗

{Word count : 463}

A/n : I'm always hungry. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3