013

"𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑰 𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆

"𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑰 𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆. 𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖."

                                         ╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗

                                                                     013

                                         ╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝

I quickly wiped my tear from my cheek and sat up.

"Uh yeah. Sorry" I said as I chuckled and looked at my windshield as rain gently hit it.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Kairi asked also looking at the raindrops slowly sliding down the cold glass.

"Not really" I giggled, turning my head to look at him. I could tell we were both nervous but Kairi looked like he wanted to say something. He quickly shook his head and smiled. Weird, I wonder what he wanted to say. 

"The real question is are you ok?" I asked, watching as the clouds slowly moved ahead of us.

"I'm never ok but I've gotten used to it" He said slowly nodding his head.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked repeating what he had earlier said to me.

"Not really" He looked at me and we both started laughing. His laugh was so precious.

"Do you want me to take you home?" I asked, looking down at our finished food.

"Not really but my address is (kairis address)" Kairi said making me wonder. Did he not wanna go home because he wanted to stay with me? What no way! He probably doesn't want to go home because it reminds him of his mother or something.

"So do you want me to take you now? I don't mind waiting a bit or if we go somewhere else" I said smiling at him.

"Can we go to this place I always go to?" He asked, maybe he does want to spend more time with me.

"Yeah ok, where is it?" I asked starting the car.

"Can I drive?" He asked making me laugh.

"You can drive?" I asked still laughing.

"Yeah I just don't have a car" He said.

"Ok" I replied we switched seats and Kairi started driving.

"This is so weird, someone driving me other than Kayla" I said looking out the passenger side window watching the rain fall to the floor.

"Who's Kayla?" Kairi asked keeping his attention to the road.

"My friend, she's the one who said she would pick me up the other day and then she didn't" I said, rolling my eyes. I knew once I told Kayla about this she would freak out.

"Oh yeah" Kairi said still keeping his attention to the road. Kairi drove for about 11 more minutes before we arrived to where he wanted to go. I furrowed my eye brows as I looked around, out of the windows.

"This is it" Kairi said turning my engine off and taking my keys out.

"Kairi this is woods, It's raining. What are we going to do in the woods when It's raining?" I asked starting to get worried. I've only known him for about 1 hour and before that he never spoke to me.

"Just trust me?" He asked placing my keys in my hands.

"Uh ok" I said before we both exited my car. I followed behind him as he lead the way in the woods. The trees were surrounding us and were over the top of us so we didn't really get wet. And then Kairi stopped, I walked next to him and was amazed.

"𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒘, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆.𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖."

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 : 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚡

{Word count : 598}

A/n : sorry that I took so long to update! I promise I'll be more consistent. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3