011

"𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒚, 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖

"𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒚, 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚, 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆?"

                                      ╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗

                                                                  011

                                      ╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝ 

𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 : (from the last chapter just incase your confused)

Our session was over finally over, I made eye contact with Y/n once and I got butterflies. I feel like I kind of like her but I cant. People will leave you any second without any warning and I cant go through the pain again. I walked out and sat on the curb of the road next to the building where i always sit and wait for Mattia to pick me up. I heard Y/n walk out of the building and then stop in her tracks. Shit what if she comes up to me? I then remembered what Mattia told me yesterday I cant let the "what ifs" control my life. I hear her walk towards me and I start getting anxiety. Shit.

"Hey" She said looking down at me. Oh my god oh my god oh my god. Do I really wanna do this? no. But am i going to anyway? yes.

"Hi" I replied. I didn't hear anything back from her so I looked up at her and she looked like she'd seen a ghost. I quitely chuckled to my self before she sat down next to me.

"So you do talk?" She asked. I was really scared and not sure if I really wanted to do this so I just nodded and looked in front of me.

"I am so confused right now" She said making me laugh again. My heart almost jumped out of my chest but I decided I was going to do it. I was going to talk to someone new. And to make it even worse. I liked her.

"I just really hate talking to people" I said, I felt like I was having a heart attack.

"Oh, but your talking to me?" She asked. 

"Mattia gave me an inspirational talk yesterday and I really thought about it and I thought I'd give it a chance" I said, I felt like I was going to pass out. That's the longest I've ever talked to someone new since my mom died. I could feel my pulse throughout my whole body. I'm pretty sure Y/n could hear my heart beat. She nodded and looked in front of her just like I did.

"Is Mattia coming to pick you up?" She asked still looking ahead of her. Shit, what should I say?

"Maybe" I said, wow well done Kairi. I mentally face palmed myself.

"Ok well if he's not do you wanna go and get something to eat?" She asked, I could tell she was nervous and I was having an anxiety attack but I need to get over my fear.

"Let me make sure" I said getting my phone out. I knew Mattia was coming to pick me up so I quickly had to text him not to.

(bold - Kairi , italics - Mattia)

Don't come to pick me up im going somewhere

what- where are you going?

dw ab it im safe

I turned my phone off so he couldn't call me and put it in my back pocket before standing up. I turned around and saw Y/n still sitting down.

"Are you coming?" I said, my heart rate had gone down a bit but it was still racing.

"Oh yeah" Y/n said before standing up and walking to her car with me.

"𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅? 𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅."

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 : 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝙱𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢

{Word count : 623}

A/n : I might post again later tonight but i posted 010 and 011 together so you get it. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3