006

"𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚

"𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚."

                                        ╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗

                                                                    006

                                        ╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝

I was in the car with Kayla, her music low in the background as she talks to me about the new boy. I wasn't really paying much attention to her, I was more interested in the trees swaying as we passed them and the people walking on the pavement. Kids skipping on the pavement alongside their mother who walked. I wish I never took those kind of moments for granted. If I'd have none I would cherished every last moment. But I didn't know, so I didn't cherish our moments.

"Hello??" Kayla said looking for above her steering wheel to me, then back to the road.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" I asked, watching her move the steering wheel to the right as we made a turn.

"I was saying do you remember how old he is?" Kayla asked still focused on the road ahead of her. Right we're back to the mysterious new boy. 

"Uhm, I think I remember him saying he was 16" I replied. I forget pretty much everything unless its really important.

"Oooo ok. What do you even do at this group?" Kayla asked as we pulled up to our destination.

"I don't know, I guess we just talk about how we feel and remember our parent died" I replied because truthfully I never really listen and I never really speak either. Kayla parked her car and we got out together, I directed her to a window where we could see everyone already sitting down. We had to duck a bit so no one could see us. 

"There he is, you have to admit he is pretty cute" I whispered looking from the new boy to Kayla. Kayla frowned and moved her head around a bit, trying to get a better view.

"Which one are you talking about?" Kayla asked still frowning.

"The one with the blonde streak in his hair, I think his name is Kairi" I replied looking directly at him.

"Ohhh, well you better get in there before they start without you" Kayla said pushing me towards the door.

"I really don't care but remember to pick me up" I said to Kayla as I watched her get into her car.

"Uh huh" Kayla said before getting in her car and driving off. I sighed as I opened the doors and walked into the room where the group was.

"𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅, 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆."

(For some reason i couldnt add the second one)

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 : 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚋𝚢 1 𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

{Word count : 448}

A/n : I cant believe people are actually reading this lmao, I hope you like it. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3