014

"𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒚

"𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒚. 𝑯𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆. 𝑻𝒓𝒚𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒔.

                                       ╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗

                                                                   014

                                       ╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝

I stood next to Kairi amazed. Who knew the groggy old place I grew up in had such a beautiful area. I looked down at the large rounded lake, the full, fluffy clouds ahead reflecting onto the waters surface. The water gently splashed every time a raindrop would hit the lake moving the water around it. Trees surrounded the outside of the water so we were under shelter.

"This place is beautiful" I said, breathing in the fresh air and looking around at the trees.

"I come here all the time when I need to be alone" Kairi said as he sat down cross-legged on a patch of green grass. I sat next to him and looked up at the clouds that were moving faster because of the wind. 

"So how are things at home for you" I asked looking to my left were Kairi sat, he picked at the grass beneath him with his head down. I looked back at the water, the gentle wind moving my hair out of my face.

"Uhm they're fine I guess. I don't talk to my dad much only the occasional 'hey' or 'I'm going to work' or 'text me when your coming back'" Kairi said, still picking at the grass. He looked up and towards me making my anxiety rise.

"What about you?" He asked, looking back down at the grass he was sat on.

"Well, I live with my dad but he's always hiding. He doesn't care if I go out or not. He just pays the bills, does the shopping and all that stuff and that's it" I said before turning my head to Kairi who was already looking at me. We locked eyes before he finally looked back down at the grass. We talked for hours about everything. How it felt to lose our moms to self harm to friends. We laughed. We cried. As much as I love Kayla, talking with Kairi helped me alot. The sun had gone down and the moon was reflecting in the water.

"I feel like I've known you forever" I said looking at the moon and slightly tilting my head.

"Yeah all it took was Mattia and 4 hours here" Kairi sighed.

"I know you were nervous about talking to me but I'm glad you did" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"It's just weird as well because no one other than Mattia and my small circle have ever tried to make friends with me" He said, lying down into the grass. Well that's because I like you silly but i also thought you were an interesting person. I didn't say that of course I just nodded and looked at one of the things I loved the most. The moon.

"𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒚, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒏. 𝑯𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐."

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 : 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎

A/n : I'm sorry this is also late but wattpad wouldn't let me post. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3