007

"𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐, 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆

"𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐, 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒖𝒏."

                                       ╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗

                                                                   007

                                       ╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝

Throughout the whole session Lucy blabbed on about some suicide hotline and of course I just didn't listen to any word of it. Once it was over I picked up my bag and headed outside to where Kayla said she was going to pick me up and she wasn't there. It was also pouring down with rain so I had to scrummage through the bottom of my bag to look for my phone. Once I had found it I immediately called her.

K- Hey

Y/n- Where are you?!

K- Oh I forgot to say I'm not picking you up so your going to have to figure that out yourself. Maybe talk to the new boy?

Y/n- Fuck you and he doesn't talk or he just doesn't like me.

K- Ok byeee

Y/n- No wait I need you to-

And with that she ended the call. I sighed as I turned around and walked towards a bit of shelter that the new boy also sat under. I sat next to him and hoped he would say something but of course, he didn't.

"Uhm, hey" I said looking at him as he looked straight ahead as if I wasn't there.

"How are you?" I asked but once again he completely ignored me. This was going to be hard.

"Ok I know your not going to talk back but I'm still going to talk to you. I'm stranded out here in the rain because my best friend thought it would be a good idea to leave me here what about you?" I asked he looked at my with absolutely no emotion in his face then back ahead of him. He looked at me though! Making progress?

"Am I late? I mean like I come here always on time but everyone's already here and waiting for me" I asked also looking ahead of me. I heard a chuckle come from him which confused me. I didn't say anything funny in particular but I've also never heard him laugh or show any other emotion then sadness. 

"This might be personal but why don't you talk?" I asked before looking back at him. He looked at me once and shook his head before looking back at the road ahead of us. Maybe it was personal. Maybe he was deaf? No because then he would've had to read my lips.

"Im sorry, anyway are you waiting for someone?" I asked, it took him a long time to answer but eventually he nodded once. Maybe his dad? 

"Do you want me to leave? Cause I feel like you don't want me here and I'm annoying you" I said chuckling a little. He shrugged his shoulders. Hmmm he doesn't mind? Just as I was in my thoughts a black BMW pulled in front of us and the boy stood up. He looked back at me and sort of gave me a wave so I smiled and waved back. Once he got in the car I could here him and the person inside talking. So he does talk? They weren't arguing but they were kind of loud. Seconds later I see the new boy exit the car and walk back towards me.

"Uh, you need a ride?" He asked nervously, I didn't know what to say.

"Uh yeah but I'll just walk when the rain stops" I replied. It was to far to walk so I'd probably have to get an uber. The new boy looked back at the driver then back to me, he shook his head and pointed at the car.

"Are you sure?" I asked, I really hate when people do things for me. He nodded his head and waited for me to get up. We both got in the car and the driver turned around. He looked wayyy too young to be the new boys dad.

"Hey how are you?" He asked, smiling at me. 

"I'm good thanks, how are you?" I asked as I put my seat belt on.

"I'm good, where to?" He asked. I quickly gave him my address and he turned around to start driving. The new boy stayed silent.

"What's your name?" The driver asked looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"Y/n" I replied, I didn't really know what else to say in all honesty.

"Ohhh" The driver said before looking at the new boy. Ohhh? What's that supposed to mean? Does he know me? Did the new boy talk to him about how much he hates me? No he probably didn't even remember my name right? I was so lost in thought that I didn't realise that we were outside my house.

"Thank you....." I said waiting for his name.

"Mattia aka Kairi's best friend" He smiled at me and I smiled back as I got out of the car. I waved to them through the window and only Mattia waved back. As I walked up to my front door I heard them talking again. I wonder why he doesn't talk to me?

"𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 '𝒚𝒆𝒔'.

 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 '𝒚𝒆𝒔'

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 : 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚠𝚒𝚏𝚝

{Word count : 897}

A/n : Sorry for not posting again yesterday, i kinda fell asleep lmao. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3