12

JUNGKOOK POV

The next day went by as normal, we went to work and afterwards went out together. We decided to get some takeout, but I felt sick whilst eating. Quick realising what was happening, I decided to tell Y/n. "Y/n... my heat's starting..." I whispered. She looked up at me and it started raining all of a sudden. I groaned and grabbed my hair in frustration. "We don't have any coats or anything." Y/n sighed and said, "we'll just have to run it." "Yeah." We finished eating and we were running, me slightly behind Y/n. All of a sudden I was yanked to the side into an alleyway and Y/n ran off without even realising. Before I could do or say anything I was punched in the face and I fell back stumbling against the wall. I looked up and saw those same guys in hoodies smirking at me. The same guys that abused me when I was little, the same ones that gave me nightmares forever. One of them kicked my stomach and I yelled loudly out of the pain, tears already threatening to fall. "Oh... you're in heat?" He chuckled and I looked up at him with widened eyes. "Yeah, we know who you are, Jungkook." He pinned my arms against the wall effortlessly with one hand, choking my neck with the other. "W... what do you want?" I managed to speak out. "Hmm, nothing really. It's just that you need to pay for what you've done." He looked at one of the guys and I squirmed to get free, but it was useless. A needle in my neck made me tense up, widening my eyes as a sudden rush of pain entered my body. I was let go and I clutched my stomach in pain, the tears finally rolling down my cheeks as the pain got worse and worse. "Good luck with your heat, you useless punk." They walked off leaving me alone, crying in pain.

Y/N POV

I was running in the rain but when I checked behind me Jungkook wasn't there. I looked around a bit before calling Jungkook, but he wouldn't pick up. Quite worried now, I went back in the direction we were running in when I heard some loud sobbing. I turned my head to the noise, and saw Jungkook curled up in an alleyway crying. "Jungkook!!" I ran over and gently put my hand on his arms, making him look up at me. He had tears running down his cheeks nonstop and it broke my heart. "I... It h... hurts... really bad..." he sobbed and I looked around at the ground, spotting a needle and a box of pills. I quickly picked it up and panicked at what it read. "Lust pills..." I read out in a whisper, but Jungkook still heard. "WHAT?!" his voice was shaky and painful. I bit my lip and quickly called Jin to come ASAP and I turned to look at Jungkook. "Are you cold or hot?" "H... hot..." He had a sweater over a shirt so I took it off and put it to cover head. "I know you're hot but you might get a temperature like this because if the rain." He didn't say anything and I then undid the top few buttons of his shirt and fanned his body using the shirt, hoping to cool him down.
After 10 minutes Jin ran in and looked at Jungkook for a spilt second before going to his side and helping him up. "Come on" he said to me and I picked up the needle and pills before following Jin and Jungkook to the car. Jin put Jungkook in the backseat and sat in the front driving whilst I sat next to Jungkook in the back. Jungkook was panting clutching his stomach in pain and Jin looked at him full of concern through the mirror. "What happened exactly?" he asked. "They gave him... Lust pills. But they forced it in him through a shot. I have it with me." Jungkook whimpered and I bit my lip from stopping myself from crying at the pain he was going through. I couldn't bring myself to say anything, it hurt too much. "Jungkook, hold on. Just five more minutes and you'll be ok" Jin reasurred him, reassuring me too.
Soon we reached home and Jin helped Jungkook walk into the house and to his room. He layed him down on the bed and looked at me before saying, "We can't give him anything to pass out as that will be harmful for him, and heat pills won't do much." I nodded quickly and handed him the pills and needle before he went out. I locked the door and went over to the bed, getting ontop of Jungkook and immediately connecting our lips together. He kissed me back desperately and held onto my waist as he deepened the kiss, not letting go. I undid the last buttons of his shirt and he flipped us over, taking his shirt off still in the kiss. After a few more seconds I couldn't take it anymore and hit his shoulder gently letting him know to pull back. He did pull back and we panted to catch our breaths as we stared into each others eyes. He leaned in again but stopped just as he was about to touch my lips. He sighed and put his hands either side of my head on the pillow, staring into my eyes as he whispered, "I can't... I don't want to hurt you." I carassed his cheek and said, "I trust you... you won't hurt me, I'll be ok." I smiled, leaning in and connecting our lips together again, Jungkook slowly bringing my arms up and pinning them above my head. We made out and I helped his pain go away, falling asleep together afterwards.

TIME SKIP

I woke up the next morning in Jungkook's arms. I leaned back and looked at him to see him peacefully sleeping. He had a cute little smile on his lips and it made me happy too. I pecked his nose and he scrunched his nose up parting his lips. I giggled and pecked his lips, but he wouldn't wake up. So, I pecked him all over his face until I heard a quiet groan. I leaned back and he was opening his eyes. "Finally" I smiled and pecked his lips. He closed his eyes and hugged me close, kissing the top of my head. "Thanks, Y/n..." "It's ok" I kissed his neck softly.