Holy moly.

Cannot believe I finished that! I'm sorry I left it on a cliffhanger! 

There will be a sequel to Elbina, there is far too much left unsaid. But I won't be releasing any chapters until I can get a good couple of chapters done so it might be a wait!

I might go back through it and alter things that don't match up etc. but I honestly thought I would never get around to doing it. 

But with no university and the current pandemic of which the anxiety of that in itself brings up so many different plots lines that I would not of thought of otherwise. 

It's why I write sometimes. 

I think it's why anyone is creative in some ways. 

There's this build up of tension and anxiousness that you have to release. 

Except when I write down stuff by using those intense feelings it makes me feel better and I have something I'm proud of in the end. 

Which is also something I feel people should be doing with all this stress and worry and anxiety, especially in this current climate across the globe.

If you can do something with those emotions. Something that you can look back on and find some good that can come out of it. 

It makes the world of difference and means that things aren't as scary anymore. (for me at least)

Because you know you can do great things even at your worst moments. 

Whether that be writing, drawing, running, climbing or whatever the hell your passion is. 

Do it, even when you feel you can't.