Chapter 7

After Andrew's cars hit billions we immediately married. I cried a lot that day well not because I was leaving my Mama's house hell no but because I can never dance to that song all the single ladies you know what I mean.

Andrew bought a house on our name and Davis since he was an orphan living with his aunt who doesn't care at all about him I decided to make him our son which Andrew disagreed with using excuses about inheritance as a reason but I still went ahead and did it any way though now he is my son as he bears my name not I and Andrew's name and his salaries are being sent to an account I created  for him as he is not yet 18years and am telling you his salaries are in million cause he is also a paternal to Andrew's organization.

Because of Andrew's production of cars we became know around the world and got to see influencial people some of this trips I made sure Davis tag along while some I made sure he went to school and with all honesty I love my two boys from my heart.

Getting to meet new people have it's own disadvantage as some men wanted Andrew for their daughters and the worst is he did nothing about it that's were our problem started you see that saying of big man big trouble it's so true.