chapter 1

You see while reading this book you might see some typographical errors and some short hand writing but I just want you to enjoy this story. lots of love amigos
........................................................................

Hello my name is Caroline but I prefer Caro for short and this is my story
You see I had a rough child hood I wasn't really given a Christmas gift or even hanged sock hoping for Santa to bring the prefect gift for Christmas rather u need to work your ass off to get food you want and that didn't really happen everyday.
And that thought me to be strong no matter what happens but am a girl and as a girl all I can do is dream and hope one day my dreams can just come to a glance in reality cause let me tell you, all a girl can do is hope because, there is no money to make it a reality.
I am leaving with my mom and brothers yea they are a lot five to be precise and very over protective though I don't hate them but I don't love them ether they are just there cause the moment u start trusting them they ripe ur heart apart in ways u can't imagine but I can leave with that cause it all experience and we are supposed to learn from them. Am also jobless well from were am from u need twelve years experience from your qualifications before you can get a job so that's it.
........................................................................
I wrote this book in the authors P.O.V which is going to be Caroline it's like she is taking us through her life story.