Chapter 5

I started making Andrew buy good parts of cars some that to others it was broken but inside it was very good while I still continued to work at the catering shop
After two months of planting which is buying parts it was time to haven't I asked Andrew to make a car of his choice with those parts Damm he qureled over it that he couldnt but I threatened him to do it or forget about the marriage cause I was not ready to spend the rest of my life with a loser.

Andrew spent almost a year designing the car while his boys took care of the workshop.he was hardly seen outside of the garage if not to come see me off whenever I come visit even though it was a the gate of the garage it got to a point I nearly wanted him to stop and let's just go back to how we were because gosh I miss my man all way round but remembering he needs me to pull him up and not bring him down I let the sleeping dog lay.

He still continued his work and one faithful day I just couldnt take it any more so I match into the garage like a mad woman which I can be at times but to my surprise he was cleaning up a car red for that matter non like I have seen before but my baby was slim I could round my hands on him easily but the car was an eye catching one.that was the car my baby made.