Chapter 12

With Andrew's face full of embarrassment he faced Davis giving him a dead glance if this situation wasn't serious I would have laughed but I knew I have to save my boy so I spoke up ''davis honey you shouldn't come on you dad like that you see I might just be in the hospital and even i won't have any idea about it honey let's go home'' i grabbed Davis hand giving Andrew the look that say we will talk about this when you come home.

Getting back home I already started writing some documents concerning the company and our other properties in my name so it won't be up for deliberation during the devorce process and had everything ready awaiting my lieing of an ass husband.

When he came into the house and saw me on the couch waiting for him what pained my heart most was this bastered came to my house with that Jessica of a woman and without an atom of remorse he told me he wanted a devorce of just two years marriage tell me who does that or was he hoping I will get on my knees crying and begging him to take me back?
hell no I did the excert opposite I laughed at his stupidity, I laughed at his face especially his reasons.

He went on about how I was his soul mate but not his right wife and how I take decision concerning him not minding he is the man of the house and how I was sleeping around with Davis at his back while parading he was my son in front and also Jessica is also pregnant for him there and then I knew I have become the ex-wife of a stupid billionaire who is so brainless.

And you know what dearie to hell with him and that Jessica girl but gosh I will miss my man. you know I still love him and that's what hurts me the most.