Chapter 8

When I realized my husband started going to dinner dates with clients daughters I started having my suspicion I told u earlier I don't even trust my siblings enough cause they change like batters in clock why should I then trust my husband 100% don't get me wrong I do trust him but as a woman I have my doubts.

What was surprising is that when ever he is leaving the house he tells me a different story and go somewhere else why keep secrets if there is nothing to hide even when I confronted him about going out on dates he accuses me of having an affair with Davis I instantly knew there was fire on my mountain and I gat to run before I get burnt.

With the money I make from my baking store and the extra money I get for house upkeep I saved up and bought a house on my name got it furnished and got ready for the worst.

I know there is a lot of questions on your mind concerning why I didn't want to fight for my marriage and why I didn't use the millions now going to billions in Davis account okay remember when I said I got pride yea that and there is also no crime to prepare for the worse now.

Davis is my son I want him to have everything I dreamed of in reality and that money will help I won't suck from my son like a parasite instead I will give him my all that's how much I love him.