Chapter 10

A month after Mrs Williams visit I still continued my wifely and motherly duties with an open heart my hoping and wishing my husband will come back to his senses but to no avail he even became worst going out clubbing and all but I didn't let it pull me down.

Davis already noticed the distance between us but I covered it up with him being busy with a new creation even I knew he didn't believe that story but with the glare I gave him, he dares not ask about it again.

Again the last Friday of the month came and as usual he told me to stay back and rest as if I have been weight lifting since morning but as a good and understanding wife with nothing on my mind and no brains I nodded in agreement and he left. His only mistake is he forgot I wasn't really a good wife literally just a good mother.

So like a bad bitch I told Davis who luckily came home to visit to dress up as we are going for a mother's-son Vacation. I felt bad dragging Davis into my mess but I needed him to be there so i can have control over my emotions as i wont want my son to see me in a bad state.

I already asked Mrs Williams for the venue and location and pleaded with her not to tell my husband I was coming as I wanted it to be a surprise.

As soon as Davis finish packing we went to the airport and boarded an already booked flight to New York where the meeting ball will be held. New York City await my dramatic arrival for here I come.