Chapter 13

I have always hated reminding someone all the many good I have done in their life do when Andrew asked for a divorce I didn't remind him of anything cause as they say love is blind and I did those things because I love him.

That night I asked him and Jessica to leave my house and I will be coming to his office the next day with my lawyer.

I went to the shower and let all the anger, faustration and bitterness out through my tears I cried for the man I loved and was ready to give even my life for him,I cried because I gave a man the power to break me and he did,I cried for my broken heart for the last time and I know I will cry no more for I won't give another man such power over me again.

I called a truck company to come the next day to move I and Davis things to our new home.

The next day I walked into Andrew's company or should I say our company with my head held high and two of my lawyer behind me.

At that time who even saw me will think am going to a wat front but I didn't care what they think getting to my ex-husband's office he was also with his lawyer and exchange of formalities was made then the business talk started I already told my lawyers what to do so most of the time I was quite and watching like a hawk waiting for the slightest mistake of her prey.

After much deliberation it was so that Devi's already had thirty percent of the company share I told you my son was big and fifty was for Andrew so now since we are going to be divorced it has to be shared equally which Is twenty Five percent each but what Andrew didn't know was that I was the secret owner of ten percent share of the remaining twenty percent that was anonymously in the company.

I was indeed his back bone but he threw me away.