Chapter 15

After five years of the devorce and yea I gave birth to a baby girl.who is now five years a month and couple of weeks old, I decided to enjoy my life cause I believe I have acheve most things I only dreamed of.

One faithful day I went to pick my daughter up from school just a surprise pick up.

you know every one's in a while it's cool to show your baby girl how much you care for her and I saw Andrew hell I will recognize him anywhere.

Talking to my little girl yes from just a look you can tell he is her father and I did tell Sandra my daughter who her father was even when we all know he is a jerk she even sometimes follow Davis to work but I doubt they ever ran into him I tell you Davis can be over protective of sandra.

But why would he come visit her now I thought he doesn't want anything to do with myself and my family.

Immediately my baby girl saw me she ran to me giving me a big hug I asked to go wait in the car while I talk to her father and she agreed.

When she left Andrew went on about how he misses me and the kids including Davis suprisly and how sorry he was for not treating us right and trusting me more and how he promises to be a better man to me and a loving father to the kids.

When I asked about his family he told me how Jessica and her father played him into believing I was having an affair and how Jessica's pregnancy wasn't his but her ex whom her father asked her to dump for him and also how he almost lost his part of the company to Mr Thompson who got involved with a big loan and some mafia shit which I know already cause it's also my company as you all know already.

I did really pity him but I know am done with him I didn't feel love or that spark or that comfort anymore towards him I am already a fullfiled woman so I told him he could see Sandra ever now and then and as for Davis he is a grown man and would decide if he still had a father and as for me he shouldn't try hitting on me cause I will cut off his dick and shove it through his ass which he Damm well know I would and we all agreed on mutual friends and nothing more including no dragging custody with me cause we Damm well know he's gonna lose and the bitch in me really want to see that happen.

........................................................................
I hope you all loved the story and also the most important thing you had fun while reading it?
I want to say a very big thank you for reading and also to check out my other book WHO KILLED KOLA and my poem QUEEN OF HEART. OR better still search Egovera and I shall appear
Adios Amingos