Chapter 14

You see one good thing about that devorce I had with Andrew was that I got pregnant I am not to interfere with him or his new family as he doesn't want anything to do with either me or the baby or my son Davis though it annoys me that he will think I could never give birth but I knew I could cause my mama got five horrible boys and me so why can't I have my own and talking about my mama when she found out about the devorce she wanted me to move in with her again but after many fights I won .

Two months after the devorce I was confirmed pregnant I knew it was for Andrew and I didn't want him any where near my babies or my self so I employed more people at the baking shop and since Davis was through with college and he studied business management he took care of the company and even improved it to a much better hight.

When Davis found out I was pregnant he was even more happy than me saying how he will spoil the baby and all but I know one thing for sure if it's a girl and they both grow to love each other so much I will let them marry as I know Davis is a sweet boy and would treat her right as I have brought him up to be the perfect gentleman.

But this is only my imagination because the age gap was much but I'm allowed to dream at the very least.

The pregnancy period was tough and sometimes I missed Andrew a lot but Davis and my best friend Esther made sure to fill majority of the gab Andrew left which I'm greatful to them for.