Chapter 11

Before my makeup could be done and my hair I was already 1hr30mins late and it was totally worth it cause I was looking like one Deva sent from a magazine and Davis was looking like some sort of prince which of cause he is and the money though it was much but it was so worth it.

Getting to the building where the ball was to take place i was let in cos of my reputation also as a business woman and of course my dressing.

Immediately I entered I told Davis to go have fun but to also stay around cause we might be leaving anytime.

After much search my eyes settled on my man but what broke my heart was he was holding another woman on her waist so tight like he use to do to me claiming his territory for other men to be aware but the painful part was she was Mr Thompson second daughter.

You see we met Mr Thompson on one of our many trips and he never failed to stop talking about his three girls being so fertile as if they were some godess even though I understand they were pretty but I just couldn't suppress the fact that he was rubbing in on my face.

With a bold smile I went to the small crowd that have form around my husband and Jessica Mr Thompson girl and missed with the crowd.

As he goes all about saying how Jessica has been of help since his wife was hospitalized and how she is slowly claiming his heart though no one would replace his wife from his heart but she was a good girl.

All his words not mine I was about to lash out hell on him but Davis who I never realized joined the crowd spoke up asking him daddy which hospital is mom in I would like to visit her with a smug look on his face.

You see Davis might not be my bilogical son in this life but I know he was in one of my past life for we both have that innocence with a heart that no one messes with one of ours and go free.