Author Note

Hi guys, Riri here! This is my first story on Wattpad, and I'm just kind of rolling with it! If you  haven't read the Red Queen series before, stop reading this and go read it; it's amazing. Well, I warned you: spoilers ahead! 

Since I first read the series about two years ago, Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard has been one of my all-time favorites. I love her characters and plots, especially Mare, who I happen to look a lot like! Seriously, it's like, weird. When I finished War Storm, I found that the ending was well-written but maybe not quite what I wanted. You see, I've always been a major Mareven shipper, and I really wanted Maven to be healed from all the torture Elara did to him, and for him to get together with Mare. So, that's exactly what I did! Except Mare and Maven aren't always the perfect couple... 

The story is told from Mare's perspective. This fanfic takes place right after Cal's Norta, the Scarlet Guard, and the Kingdom of the Rift capture Maven, and it starts off with Maven murdering Cal. Cue Harlow, the powerful Newblood whisper who decides to give a shot at the long and hard journey of fixing Maven Calore... 

I have no idea how long this will be or how many books it will be, but I hope you have tons of fun reading it! 

Thanks from the real-life little lightning girl. :)