Epilogue

Hi! It’s me, Cede again! How are you all? Good? Good, ‘cause I wanted to know! This – sadly – is the end of The Ransom, I am doing a Book 2, 10 Ways to Escape (Sequel to The Ransom One Direction), thanks to @jadepayne00 for the title of book 2, this is for you, sweets!

Things where still hard, my life still wasn’t perfect, it never would be, I was still trapped, still thinking of ways to get out of this hell hole. Harry calmed down and told me that it was a ‘whatever’ thing about the baby names. Zayn and I picked the names Kane and Izzy, Serena decided that she was going to name her baby Jade. I was doing a little more than showing by now; it’s been eight months since I got pregnant, so we’ve been trapped in this warehouse for about nine months.

Zayn and I are closer than ever, Serena and I are still best friends and I’ve found out who my girly enemy is in all of this. Ashley and Sage, they are the best of friends now, Harry won’t talk to me, Zayn won’t let Nathan near me and neither will Serena. Serena is giving us some tips about ideas to get out of here, so far we only have about one solid plan.

Death will get us out of here, so far that’s all we have…

I’m ready for the next chapter in my life; I’m ready for anything that comes to me…

That’s it, that’s all I have for the epilogue, the next book is called 10 Ways to Escape! Thank @jadepayne00 for that, I also named the baby after her username! I didn’t have a name for the little semi-sico-sweet baby! :D

I hope you all enjoy the next book, I also hope to see you all there! J

♥cede