Chapter 16

⚠️ Warning - Some strong language

-

Exhaling deeply, you made your way over to the tall man. This time he was dressed in a black long sleeved shirt, black pants and black shoes.

You're breathing hitched as you came closer and closer, you were nervous.
"What if he ignores me again? ..He's kinda scary..." you thought as you were now right next to him.

He was looking through the shelves stacked with cleaning supplies, completely oblivious to your presence. You couldn't help but feel slightly scared to tap him and grab his attention. You felt so small compared to him, and way beyond nervous now.

Inhaling deeply one again in an attempt to calm yourself down, you raise your slightly shaking hand and tap him on his arm gently.

"E-Excuse me.." you say softly

The man turns his attention towards you, his thick black hair once again slightly covering his eyes the same way it did last night.

"Hi, I'm not sure if you remember me but I accidentally bumped into you last night.." you say nervously

The man straightens his posture, now completely towering over you. You noticed his facial expression soften as he studied you, maybe trying to remember you?

"I just wanted to apologize again, I should have been paying more attention to where I was going-" you start

"Don't worry about it." The man says, his deep voice throwing you off guard.

The man grins softly and pushes his hair back with one hand, fully revealing his face.

He. Was. Gorgeous.

"Holy shit.." you thought, now COMPLETELY thrown off course

You clear your throat as you snap out of your thoughts

"I'm Y/n by the way" you say with a nervous smile, extending your hand out in means to shake hands with him.

The man looks down at your hand and back up at you, extending his hand out in return and grasping your hand.

You noticed his hands were extremely cold, shocking you a bit.

"Moon Jo" he responds with a smile, shaking your hand and then letting go

You smile back up at him, now confused as to what to say or do next. You notice his gaze shift down.

"Is..is he looking at....my neck?" you thought quickly before he spoke up again

"If you don't mind me asking, why were you crying?" he asks, now looking back into your eyes.

Breaking away from his gaze, you swallowed hard before shaking your head softly and speaking up.

"Just dumb stuff" you reply, looking back up at him with a forced smile

He however didn't smile as he kept his gaze locked into your eyes. You could just tell he didn't believe a single word you just said.

Suddenly you hear the bells from the front door jingle again as someone rushed inside.

"Y/n!" You hear a familiar voice shout.

"Jong-Suk?"

Both you and Moon Jo averted your attention towards the front door, watching as he came up to the both of you.

"Jong-Suk, when did you get here?" You ask

"You'd know if you weren't so busy laughing it up with this bitch" Jong-Suk says, staring daggers at Moon Jo