Chapter 31

⚠️Warning - Strong Language and a murder victim

-

You awaken to an excruciating headache, groaning out in pain as your eyes fluttered open.

Realization hits hard as you looked around the dark room you were in.

"No"

Attempting to move, you looked down and saw that you were now tied to the chair the previous woman was in.

"NO NO NO"

Tears starting to fall down rapidly, you began to freak out. Struggling in your restraints as frantically as you could, screaming and crying. However the tape around your mouth only muffled your screams.

Struggling as hard as you could, you started to move side to side harshly in the chair, causing you and the chair to fall down to the ground on one of its sides.

Hitting the ground hard, you wince in pain as you continue to sob.

However, you noticed that you had landed into a pool of liquid.

Looking down at it, you noticed the liquid was quite dark and had a trail leading to the wall.

Following the trail with your eyes, you felt as if you heart completely stopped at the sight in front of you.

It was the woman, slouched against the wall...lifeless.

Her eyes were barley closed, and her mouth hung open as blood leaked from it.

Screaming at the sight, you began to sob harder. She looked so...mangled. The bruises covering her body made your skin crawl. She looked awful.

You felt sick, this all couldn't be real.
The only thing you could do now was cry. You knew no one could hear you, not all the way down here. You just knew you were going die down here, without anyone even batting an eye.

Jong Suk's POV-

Slamming my car door, I make my way towards the doors of the convenience store, pushing them open.

I notice Ji Eun kneeled down in front of a shelf stacking things inside, back towards me as I came up to her.

"Is Y/n here?" I ask

I hear her scoff as she turns to face me.

I gasp as I see the state she's in. She had had small cuts and bruises all over her face.

"Oh my god, what happened to you?" I ask

She stands up and goes behind the counter

"Ask Y/n." She says before looking me back in my eyes
"Or maybe not. She didn't seem too happy to hear what I had to say about us" she says

"Fuck"

"What?" I ask

"She knows Jong Suk. No more hiding." She says nonchalantly

I swallow hard
"Where is she Ji Eun?" I ask sternly

She chuckles
"More like who is she with" she says with a smirk