Chapter 33

⚠️Warning - Strong language and violence

-

Moon Jo's POV-

After the detectives left, I had been sitting on the couch for a while, thinking over what to do.

I truly didn't want to hurt Y/n..but she has seen too much way too soon. How am I supposed to know if she won't turn on me?

I want to let her go, she doesn't belong down there. She's not like the rest. I want to help her, but I fucked it up. Now she's scared of me.

It was now late at night, and I've come to the conclusion that I'd talk to her and tell her where my head is at. I just hope she understands.

Sighing, I stand up and make my way down the basement steps.

Lifting the rug up, I open the trap door and head down the steps, shutting the door behind me.

Going over to the door, I calm myself as best I could as I grabbed the key and unlocked the door.

Once I opened the door, I saw that...she was missing. The chair was broken too.

I started to get scared, looking around until I felt something hit me across the head, knocking me down.

Y/n's POV-

Hitting Moon Jo across the head with one of the legs from the chair that you had broke off, you waste no time rushing past him.

You felt as if your heart was racing at a mile a minute, it was hard to breathe, but that didn't stop you.

Making it to the steps, you rush up them until you feel Moon Jo pull you back

"NO NO STOP!" You beg, kicking and screaming

"PLEASE Y/N JUST LISTEN TO ME!" He shouts back

You manage elbow him in the face, making him lose his grip and cause you to fall.

Looking up at him, you saw him bring his hand up to his nose, pulling it back to see his hand now covered in blood from his now bloody nose.

Swallowing hard, you saw his face go cold as you turned back around and tried to run up the steps again.

You didn't make it far before he harshly grabbed you again, beginning to pull you down the steps.

Yet you quickly reached over and held onto the railing as tight as you could, trying to kick him off.

"HELP! PLEASE GOD SOMEONE HELP!" You sob

Suddenly his grip gets tighter, completely yanking you down the steps as he grabs you.

"GET OFF! GET OFF!" You scream at him, but your words seemed to only go in one ear and out the other. He looked truly terrifying in this moment.

Slapping him as hard as you could, you felt him throw you down, causing you to slam into the wall as you slid down it, collapsing to the floor as you cried uncontrollably.