Chapter 42

⚠️Warning - Strong Language, Violence, ??Death??

-

Min Ho's POV-

After taking out my gun, I point it up at the door as I reach over, grabbing the door handle and turning it.

Just as I slowly open the door, a sudden crash of thunder strikes from outside.

It is going to pour down raining soon.

Unfazed, I begin to make my way down the steps first, the officers following behind me.

Thats when I saw it.

The rug placed on the floor was flipped over, revealing a trap door I had no clue was there.

Y/n's POV-

Continuing to hold onto Moon Jo as tightly as you could, you sniffled just before you heard something.

Footsteps coming from above.

Backing away from Moon Jo slightly, you look up at him just as he looks back down at you.

Both of you with a look of concern on your faces.

Then you both look up.

Someone is in the house.

"M-Moon Jo..." you say, now growing nervous

"Go in the corner" he says as he lets you go, then rushes towards the door.

You do as he says and watch as he shuts the door, standing beside it.

Just then, you heard the sound of the trap door being lifted up quickly, making your heart seem to completely stop.

"Police! Moon Jo come out with your hands up!" Someone shouts.

Min Ho's POV-

Coming down the steps leading down into the dark room, an officer shines his flashlight for us.

As we made our way down, that's when I noticed the table full of weapons.

Knifes, screwdrivers, anything this man could get his hands on was here.

"Holy shit" I heard Hee Joon say as he shines his flashlight over the table

"The camera..." he says, going over to it
"He has a second one..." he finishes

That's when I saw the door.

Breathing in deeply, I speak up again

"Moon Jo...it's over now. You need to come with us now" I shout as I get closer to the door

Still with no response, I start to feel a bit nervous.

"He could be armed, keep your eye out" an officer says behind me

I nod as I reach for the door handle

Exhaling deeply, I grab the knob, turning it.

As I open it, I see nothing but darkness.

That is until an officer shines his flashlight inside.....revealing Y/n..and Jong Suk.

Yet he was dead, soaked in his own blood and covered in stab wounds.

Y/n herself drenched in blood, shaking violently.

"Y/n.." I say as I step inside, lowering my gun

That's when I flew back, hitting the ground hard and dropping my gun

I look up just as I see Moon Jo grab the door and shut it quickly, locking it.

I look over in front of me for my gun, seeing it and crawling towards it as quick as I could.