Dinner

Kimberly's POV

After we exited my bathroom, Taylor picked me up and placed me on my bed and started tickling me. I am very ticklish and Taylor knew that. I started giggling until we heard Karlie call for us.

"Kimberly, Taylor, dinner's ready," Karlie calls up to my room. Taylor and I went downstairs to the table and sat down next to Karlie as she served Morrocan Salad with lentils.

Let me be honest, I'm a vegetarian so I eat mainly a lot of vegetarian food. I always found it a better lifestyle for me and not because Karlie forced me to so I wouldn't get cavities or anything like that. I started eating while Taylor and Karlie started talking about work and I was really not bothered to talk about anything that happened at her office today.

They started eating after a few minutes until Karlie brought the conversation to me.

"So Kim, how is your mouth feeling now," Karlie asks.

"Better, Taylor put some of that medicine you bought for me," I say.

"Ok that sounds good," Karlie says. We went upstairs after finishing with dinner. I sat down on the couch cuddled into Taylor. We started watching a movie but I accidentally fell asleep and I felt Taylor and Karlie stroke their hands through my hair.

About sometime after the movie finished someone I presume Karlie carried me to my bed and tucked me in. She kissed my forehead and whispered me good night.

That was that day done...

Let's see what the future holds me from now...