Checkup

Kimberly's POV

Karlie places me on the chair and sits next to me on a stool. Kris gets a bib around my neck and gets her mask and gloves on. She leans the chair back and picks up her mirror and explorer.

"Okay Kim, can you open for me hun," Kris asks softly not trying to scare me.

"Please don't," I whimper.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, sweetie, I'm just going to check the abscess rupture and see how to treat it," Kris says sympathetically.

"Kim you're fine hun I promise," Karlie says encouragingly grabbing my hands. I nervously open my mouth and Kristine starts checking around the abscess until she takes the tools out of my mouth.

"Okay so I would suggest, Karlie, we should do an IV sedation so it'll be easier to remove and she won't feel a thing," Kris says softly not trying to scare me.

"Sounds good," Karlie says softly. I have no idea about what they're talking about. Kris leaves the room for a bit until she comes back with a needle and a bag of some strange looking liquid.

"Okay Kim, I'm gonna feel around for a nerve in your hand, can I have your hand please," Kris asks softly. I give her my hand and she gives me a small smile.

"Okay now you may feel a little prick but it's only for a second," Kris says softly. I look away and at Karlie. Kris pokes into my hand and I try to hold back my tears until Kris leaves the needle and tapes it to my hand.

I start crying my eyes out and Karlie brings me in for a hug and I start feeling sleepy and I fall asleep on the chair.