Cleaning

Kimberly's POV

"So I saw no cavities but I do wanna give you a dental cleaning since it looks like Karlie didn't give you one," Kris says sympathetically.

Kris starts picking up new tools with a very sharp pointy end.

"Umm Kris, what's that tool," I ask nervously.

"Oh this is a scaler, it'll help me remove the plaque build-up on your teeth," Kris says encouragingly.

"Now I have to warn you sometimes it might accidentally hurt you so I'm sorry if it does," Kris says sympathetically.

"Oh okay," I say nervously.

"Hey hun it's okay," Kris says softly.

"Okay I need you to open your mouth again please," Kris says sympathetically. I nervously open my mouth and Kris starts scaling at my teeth. I close my eyes at the first scale and I want to keep my eyes close. I whimper at some parts but I got used to it after that.

Then I feel someone and another person take my hands from my laps and hold it in theirs. I open my eyes and I see Karlie, Kariann and Mum all looking at me.

"You're doing great sweetheart," Karlie says encouragingly. I am so glad that my other sisters and mum are there so I could just ask them to help me feel at ease.

Kris takes the scaler out of my mouth and starts polishing my teeth. Kris then starts flossing my teeth and lets me close my mouth.

"Good job Kim," Kris says encouragingly. She leans the chair back up and I get off.

"Hey Kim, Taylor's waiting for you outside and you guys can go home I'll back shortly," Karlie says sympathetically. I go out to Taylor and we walk to my house while my sisters and mum are doing something. I wonder what it is.