{2}

You hopped off of the infirmary table. "But miss Y/L, your wound hasn't healed. I suggest you-" The medical droid began but you'd had enough of his chatter. "I'm fine, I'll be okay. Thank you." You said as you left the room even while the droid continued to try to change your mind.

You'd broken three ribs and fractured your left arm, but that wasn't going to stop you from finding Carmen. Thankfully, your ship wasn't at the shop during the explosion but at home. You hopped in your ship and started it up. It took a few minutes to warm up, as you normally never left the planet. Not since the last time you were on Nevarro.

You sat down after preparing the ship for take off. You reluctantly took off and flew away from the planet you settled down on. Not too long after you were in hyperspace. While you waited to arrive to Nevarro you looked at the ship catalog, specifically ones made in Nevarro. You flipped through the ships. "No. No. N-" You studied the ship, it was the same one from Nevarro.

Now that you knew what the ship was, you had a better chance of finding that giant red monster. Speaking of which, you didn't even know the thing's species.

You began to look through some information files accessible to all people in the galaxy. You didn't know really how to look for it other than typing in "Complex species"

You saw lots of species, humans, rodians, togrutas, zabraks. But one caught your eye, more like the image. A devaronian. That was his species, devaronian.

You turned off your holo pad after an alert was made that you were nearing the end of your trip to Nevarro. The ship automatically exited hyperspace and flew towards Nevarro. You slowed down your ship once you neared it's atmosphere.

With each moment of being on Nevarro you were saddened, so many memories in such a short time. But the flame of anger was quick to rise in your chest at the remembrance of it all.

You shook your head, clearing your thoughts of those painful memories and flew towards the town, which had become bigger, now like a city but not very high-tech. You landed just outside of the city and grabbed a grey cloak. You exited your ship after putting on the cloak and tossing the hood over your head. 

The planet was just as devastatingly hot as you remembered. You were already sweating and you only took two steps off of your ship. But the heat wasn't going to stop you from finding Carmen.

You continued your journey into town, you remembered the cantina, that would be the best place to get information.

You made your way to the cantina, it definitely had some upgrades while you were away. You walked into the cantina after the blast door opened.

You looked around the room for a moment, you recognized some of the people in there, old guild members. Was this still a hot spot for guild members?

You made your way to the bar and took your hood off in the process, you sat next to a trandosian, a familiar trandosian. "What's a legendary bounty hunter doing here?" You asked as the bar tender made your drink. "I still need to make some money." Bossk hissed.

"I thought you would have retired by now, aren't you getting a little old?" You chuckled and you heard an annoyed grunt come from Bossk. "What're you doing back here..? I thought you left a long time ago." He said and you took a sip of your drink.

"I need to find someone, they took something from me." You said and Bossk glanced at you. "Mercinariessss?" He hissed and you shrugged. "I'm not sure, he blew up my place and then beat the shit out of me. Devaronian was his species." You informed him and he choked on his drink for a moment. You looked at him, alerted.

"What color?" Bossk asked after he composed himself. "Red." You said, swirling your drink around. Bossk turned to you. "If I were you... I would leave it be... I heard he'ssss apart of the Black Sun clan... and they are alwaysss trouble." He warned and you raised an eyebrow.

"They've gotten that bad huh? Well not a chance.. they took my boyfriend." You said as you set the glass down a little roughly onto the counter. Bossk snickered. "What that Mandalorian?" He asked and a sudden pain of remembrance filled your heart as if it were drowning.

"No. Him and I, we weren't a thing." You said as you gripped the glass tightly. Bossk chuckled. "Okay, if you say sssso." He hissed and he gulped down the last of his drink and got up. "If you're going after the Black Sssssun then you're going to need some help. I ssssuggest you go to the training room down the street, for the hunters." He said and you raised an eyebrow. "But I'm not a hunter anymore." You said and Bossk shrugged.

"Once a hunter. Always a hunter."