38

"Lorelle, darling, where's Orion?" Mama asked as she leaned on the kitchen counter.

It's been months already since I met my biological family and until now, I still can't believe that I'm with them!

Who would've thought that by attending that charity ball will lead me to them?

It seems to me that the world is making up for all the years I spent hurting.

"Why? I mean... how did I end up to someone else's family," I asked.

We just received the DNA test result and it turns out that I am the daughter of the Vuitton couple, a prominent family of businessmen in Europe.

I stared at my biological parents, with them are my siblings. The eldest among us is a girl while the following are twin guys.

"How come they were able to live with you while I was left with the Farellos?" I asked again, pointing at my siblings who were looking at me with amazement as if they can't believe that I'm here.

My biological mother didn't waste any more time in explaining what happened. It turns out that she hid us from our father the time I was born because they weren't in good terms. The nanny that was taking care of me took me away from her; the reason why I ended up in an adoption center in the Philippines.

There's a part of me that feels sad and disappointed because I wasn't able to grow up with my siblings but if it wasn't for what happened, I wouldn't have met the Farellos.

I then spent the following months in their palace like mansion here in France so I could get to know them.

And today, the day that my mom has been preparing for and gushing about for months, is my welcoming party.

"He's on his way to the airport," I answered.

Orion had been coming back and forth because he still has companies to manage at the States but he also didn't want to stay away from me for too long.

But for a week now, he's been staying here with us. He also offered to fetch my Farello fam which I think are waiting at the airport.

My mom squealed with delight. "I'm so excited to meet them! I have to thank them for taking care of you."

My mom then pulled me out of the kitchen because she didn't want me to do anything else but relax.

Ayaw kong magkulong sa kwarto kaya naglibot-libot na lang muna ako sa mala palasyong bahay na ito habang ka-text si Orion.

Squid🦑:

I'm here at the airport. Have you eaten?

Ako:

Luh, pa fall! 😭🤚🏻

Squid🦑:

I'm your boyfriend...

Ako:

Hehe just kidding 😚✌🏻 and yup, done eating. Drive safely, squid

Hindi ko alam kung bakit pero kahit sa mga simpleng convo lang namin, nasisiyahan na ako. It's nice to have someone I can text whenever I want and about whatever topic I feel like talking. He doesn't mind if most of my messages are full of nonsense that's why I feel so comfortable to be weird around him. It's so nice to have someone to be weird with.

"Nice smile you got there," a familiar voice said.

Napatingin ako sa nakakatandang kapatid na palapit na sa akin. Inakbayan niya ako at saka hinalikan sa pisngi.

"I'm so happy to have you here. I always wanted a baby sis but I got two evil brothers instead," she shared with a pout.

Patuloy kaming nag-usap-usap at huli ko nang namalayan na nasa kwarto ko na pala kami.