Epilogue

I stared at my beautiful fiancee who was leaning on the deck railings, enjoying the view of the pristine blue waters of the calm ocean.

I placed both hands on each of her sides, caging her as she comfortably rested on my chest. My hands made their way to her waist, then closing the little space between us with a warm embrace.

I managed to convince her to take a short break from planning our wedding that's why we're here on her yacht, enjoying our weekend together.

Ever since we started planning our wedding, she became restless. She's very hands-on and detail oriented with the wedding preparations and even though I know that she's enjoying, I still couldn't but help but feel worried that she might get stressed and wear herself out.

What's the use of hiring wedding planners if she'll do everything by herself?

"I'm glad you brought me here. I was so preoccupied with all the preparations that I didn't have time for you anymore," she said with a pout.

I'm quite relieved that she's calm now since just a while ago, she almost jumped to the water when I told her that this yacht that we're in is hers.

"Why is there a word 'laugh' engraved on this yacht?" Tanong niya habang paakyat kami ng yate.

"Named after you," I answered casually while I placed a hand on the small of her back and guided her towards the foredeck.

She stopped abruptly. "What? My name's London and not Laugh!"

I chuckled at her reaction then explained myself.

Laugh sounds like L-A-F, her initials. The other reason why I named the yacht as Laugh is because she's my joy, the only person who can make me laugh with just a silly remark.

This yacht was supposedly my anniversary gift for her. It just so happens that we separated before we even got the chance to celebrate our first year together as a couple.

"And oh, about a while ago when I climbed the railings, I wanted to do what Rose from Titanic did but then you panicked so I went down," she explained.

Oh, that explains it.

She wiggled herself out of my embrace then turned to face me. She glowed under the gentle glares of the sun as her hazel brown eyes met mine.

"You're attracted to her," my brother, Otello, spoke. It wasn't a question but rather a statement.

He obviously got that silly idea because he caught me staring at the girl whom our sister is with and whom I also met the other day when mom asked me to do her skincare shopping.

"Orion Vero Alvarez," I introduced. "Nice to meet you, London."

Our eyes locked for a while until my two pest-like siblings started fake-coughing.

We didn't have much interaction during that night that's why it really bothered me when I suddenly felt drawn to her.

I mean... yes, she's pretty and I can also tell that she's smart just by listening to her answers every time mom asks.

But are those enough reasons for me to suddenly be drawn to her? For me to agree to deliver foods from my mom to her condo which is an hour away from my place?

"Dear, please drop these to London's place," mom requested with a smile. There was a glint of something in her eyes that made me think that she's devising a plan. "I promise, this will be the last."

As promised, mom didn't ask me again to deliver foods to London.

I knew that I was in deep trouble when I started looking for reasons to drop by her place; when I started taking matters into my own hands.