Part 5

Madhuri Dixit as Laya Kapur
Anil Kapoor as Jai Verma
Sumeet Raghavan as Karan Kapur
Preity Zinta As Tina Verma
...........................................................

The police were at the door. Jai was reported for beating Laya's boss. Jai was taken to the police station while Laya stayed at their Room. Jai wanted it that way.
Jai said to her, "Go to sleep and I'll be back tomorrow! I'll also bring something to eat for breakfast okey! "

Laya agreed. She stayed home.
Jai came to the police station and had to speak to the police there.

Police: "Why did you hit Mr. Malhotra? He has filed a complaint. You can go to prison for up to 2 years or even longer! "
Jai: "I don't care to be honest. But I must to say sorry for my girlfriend. I hit him for molesting my girlfriend. He touched her in front of my eyes. Try to kiss her! Sir I freaked out. I'm sorry! I want to apologize to him. "
Police: "I understand you. But I would also advise you to apologize. Maybe he will withdraw his complaint and you can go home again. He was in the hospital. And now ... He is here too. Wait I call him to us. "

Mr. Malhotra (he was the boss of Laya) came to the conversation room. He sat down. Jai looked at him.

Jai: "I'm sorry. I reacted differently than I should. "
Mr. Malhotra: "I accept your apologies. But I was in the hospital being treated. Everything cost a lot. "
Jai: "I don't have that much money. I can only give it a little! "
Malhotra: "And what about compensation for pain and suffering? It's not cheap to hit me! "

Jai:"I don't have much. I swear it to you. I want to be ... ooof thanks god... I have a girlfriend who is waiting for me... otherwise I would have ..."
Police: "Jai!"
Jai:"Sir, I can call my cousin. He can help me! "
Police: "All right. There's a phone ... "

Jai asked Mr. Malhotra how much he wants. Then he called his cousin. He was not available.
Jai reported this to the police.

Jai had to stay in the cell. He couldn't pay it off. Mr. Malhotra did not want to withdraw his complaint. He wanted Jai's money.

Jai had to stay with the police all evening. The policeman was very nice. They tried to reach the cousin. The cousin finally came to the police station early in the morning. He knew everything and also paid the money to Mr. Malhotra.

Jai was sooooo happy.  But now  he was also guilty. He had to work more so that he could pay off the money to his cousin. The cousin didn't want the money back.

They went home. It was early. Jai was happy. He could keep his promise. He quickly bought something to eat.

When he came home he saw the door open. Everything was destroyed. And Laya wasn't there anymore either!