Part 11

Madhuri Dixit as Laya Kapur
Anil Kapoor as Jai Verma
Sumeet Raghavan as Karan Kapur
Preity Zinta As Tina Verma
...........................................................

Jai finished his work and went home. Meanwhile, Laya and Karan arrived home. Karan took care his wife very well. He put her down in bed. He took off her clothes and put her back on with pajamas. He cooked soup for her and cleaned up their house.

Jai's wife was waiting for him with food at the table. She had cooked for him. Jai was very tired and lay down without eating anything.

Tina: "Jai you don't want to eat something."
Jai: "No Tina. I'm very tired. I'll eat it all tomorrow morning before I pick up your father. Okey? "
Tina: "Ok. I clean up and come to you. "
Jai: "Eat something!"
Tina: "I ate something. And without you it is strange to eat something. "
Jai: "Why? Didn't you eat breakfast, eat dinner, sleep without me for a few days ..."

Tina was very hurt.
Tina: "It's Okay Jai. I clear everything ..."

In silence she went to the kitchen and cleaned everything up ... Jai slept when Tina was done.

The next day, Jai left early to pick up his father-in-law.
The father-in-law was very happy to see Jai. Together they drove back home and had breakfast with Tina. Everything went well. Tina was so happy. She was happy to see her father after so many months and that Jai finally had time.

Tina: „Dad, how long will you stay here?"
Tina's father: "Only 4 days darling . I have to go back. "
Tina: "Why? Father!"
Tina's father: "Darling I have to work."
Jai: "Yes, exactly father-in-law. Your daughter doesn't know what it's like to work. You see not only me but also your father must to work. "
Tina's father: "Jai. It's okay. Working is very important my Baby. How to earn money?... "
Jai: "It is so True! Exactly. "
Tina's father: "... but you also have to spend a lot of time with people you love."
Tina: "Do you hear Jai!"
Jai: "Yes I hear it and I do it!"

Tina said nothing and continued eating. Tina's father noticed that things weren't going so well between them. He changed the subject.

Tina's father: "What will we do tomorrow?"
Tina: "Jai couldn't organize anything. He was very busy. So I organized a party and we will celebrate my birthday and celebrate our belated wedding day tomorrow. "
Tina's father: "Great. Jai has to work. He is a doctor. He saves lives. You have to understand him. "
Tina: "Yes dad. I didn't want to stress him out. So I organized everything ... "

They continued to eat breakfast. Meanwhile Karan and Laya also had breakfast.

Karan: "Laya, are you doing well or not so well. There's a celebration tomorrow. Would you come along.?"
Laya: "I am in pain. I can not..."
Karan: "Please my old school friend and his husband are celebrating their wedding anniversary. She invited me and you. I'll buy a wheelchair. You can sit down there and I will sit next to you. I promise we won't stay long. If you are in pain or tired, we will come back! "
Laya: "Hhmm Okey."

Karan was so happy. He was very excited now. He wanted to know how Laya will react.

The day passed so quickly that it was evening again. Karan was very excited. And Jai went to bed unsuspectingly.

The next day:

Karan and Laya made them on the way. Tina and Jai greeted the visitors and talked to them. A few minutes later Jai saw Laya from very far away. He thought he was dreaming. Then he saw Karan and was surprised. Laya was also very surprised. Suddenly they were facing each other. Both very nervous and surprised.